Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 18, 2011
This scarf seems high quality and it's very pretty. Previous reviewers mentioned that the blue woven in is darker in person than in the picture, and it's true, but it's very pretty.

Something I didn't notice when I bought this was the chinese character,'. It's "double happiness" and is used pretty much only for weddings and Chinese New Years, and it's woven in throughout the pattern in the scarf. Fortunately for me, I happened to buy it to wear to a wedding (bonus!) but if you buy it to wear to a less cheerful occasion, it could be a faux pas, so I wish they'd mentioned it in the description or showed it in the picture a bit more clearly. I'm not going to take any stars off the review for it, but it's something that would have been good to know.

Rated 5 stars for being as described and very pretty in person.
on October 29, 2011
This silk shawl is not really warm enough to use as a wrap, but it is truly beautiful. The photo makes it appear that one of the colors is brown, or taupe. Actually, it's a light green on one wide, and light blue on the other. Both sides also have a yellow sheen. I was amazed at how many outfits it complements, and receive compliments on it every time I wear it. It can take a blah dress or skirt/blouse and give it a real "wow" appeal. I own dozens of scarf/shawls, and I'd rate this as my favorite.
on November 19, 2010
I ordered three Fandori scarves and those three were so beautiful I ordered one more. All the scarves had a beautiful 2 color presentation so that the turquoise scarf also had a darker blue interwoven color and the underside was the reverse, darker blue with turquoise interwovern. This is also true for the orange/darker orange scarf, dark blue/red scarf, and grey/tan scarf that I ordered. The pattern at the end of the scarf added more to the look that I desired. The scarves are shimmery to add another quality. I watched youtube.com on how to wear pashminas or women's scarves and I tried several different ways of wearing the scarves. The look was what I was hoping for but dared to hope for so much. I'm surprised that they are sold for only $14.95. I love the exotic look. Tomorrow I'll wear one of my scarves to a concert and I'm looking forward to that. They are silky slippery so I'm planning on pinning the last part of my scarf to my blouse at my shoulder under one of the folds.
on January 3, 2011
The picture was a little deceiving, in that there is quite a bit of deep cornflower blue throughout. Still very handsome, but another element not depicted were the blue tassles, which I felt cheapened it. No doubt about it - it made for an elegant gift plus very affordable, but was exceptionally long, as well. Care card was a nice touch.
on December 7, 2012
I ordered this for my mother as a Christmas present this year. I had read the reviews and wasn't quite sure what to expect. The scarf is stunning. Yes the blues are a little different, but that's because the threads are iridescent and the color shifts as the light hits it differently. The patterning on the ends of the scarf if exquisite. I may just keep this scarf for myself and find something else for my mom.
on April 11, 2012
Lovely scarf, great price, not as true to colors in photo but, it will work with other outfits nicely. The Chinese pattern was unexpected but livable. The brightness of the fringe takes is down a notch. Overall when worn appropriately it will look expensive and elegant. Good deal the silk is structured and weighted perfectly and the length is good, a bit wide.
on October 2, 2011
I was very pleased with this scarf. I purchased it for my mother for a birthday present, but after receiving it, I will definitely order one for myself. It looks like I paid much more than scarves I find in local stores at a much higher cost. Plus I like the fact that it isn't as big as a Pashmina, which I love, but it's nice to have less material for a different look.
on November 28, 2012
I first ordered the green and red scarf for the holidays just for the color. It is beautiful and a great price, especially for silk. I ordered the blue and tan for my sister and then ordered one for me. Their delivery was quick and shipping charges were reasonable. I would recommend this vendor and these products.
on March 8, 2014
Great buy, love the color, the price was so reasonable and I would purchase from this seller again. This is one of my favorite scarfs. The colors look absolutely wonderful in the sunlight. This was a truly great purchase!
on December 17, 2013
Other reviewers complained about the colors not being exactly as pictured. True, the blue is a little bluer, and the gold is more of a very light bronze. However, that said, this scarf is beautiful. And now a days, it's about "going with" something, not being matchy matchy. It is so inexpensive it's ridiculous. I love this scarf.