Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

73%
27%

on January 3, 2013
but didn't really do much for me. Left me a tad confused--maybe there was a previous story?

It just seemed too short to give much background on the characters, although I must admit that the two main characters were interesting--not your usual Angel or Vampire. (not to say that there is a usual, but a scatter brained angel and a clumsy and whiney vampire with lusty sex between them is different).

I'd probably read a sequel just to find out who or what the "Evil Gog" are.
on December 13, 2013
Fangs in Vain
Sabrina is a new angel, sent to do good on earth, to keep the bad from seeping in and taking over. That doesn’t mean she can’t have fun. Or that she has to stay away from the steamy-hot vampire Luke. This book is more romance with a mystery/thriller thrown in on the side. I fell for the relationship between Sabrina and Luke from page 1. There is nothing not to like about the Good Girl and the Bad Boy defending Earth together, fighting off the end of the world. A quick, easy read. Thrills, chills, oohs and ahhs all around
on January 5, 2013
This book is an okay read about Luke the vampire and Sabrina the angel who are both trying to stop the Gog and the apocolypse from happening on earth. The story intertwines with them both romantically and fulfilling their goals. I would have liked to see a little more story, but the book is okay.
on December 28, 2012
Scott Nicholson has once again delivered a amazing story about the same old subject vampires,angels,God and given it a completely new spin very fresh and interesting.I couldn't put it down I can hardly wait to hear more from Sabrina and Luke.
on April 10, 2012
Love Sabrina Vickers. This is a wonderful read and 1st in a series. I can't wait to read what happens next in Wings in Bed.
on June 5, 2013
I am used to reading Scott's horror and was pleasantly surprised read this book about a very interesting topic. An angel who is pretty flawed and a vampire who is self-hating.

It was a quick read with great tongue-in-cheek banter.

I recommend this to anyone looking for something different to read!
on October 30, 2014
Sabrina is an Angel and Luke is a Vampire, strange combination of lovers, but SN makes it work in this fascinating novella.

Initially I felt a little out of synch with the story, feeling that maybe I had missed the other parts of the story or that this was a little novella in the middle of a series of novels, but apparently not, it’s a stand alone.

Whilst this clearly shows off the talent of SN I felt the story lacked a proper start, had a good middle but left me hanging and wanting at the end.

There was a huge amount of humour and I really wanted to find out more about these two brilliant characters, so I hope SN picks them up some other time, maybe when he gets bored writing all his other fabulous novels!
on December 18, 2012
I loved it! So creative and original. I'm already invested in the characters and the storyline. Please tell me this is one book of a series!
on December 17, 2012
Scott Nicholson branches, lightly, into theology for Fangs in Vain. Good vs Evil. Angels and vampires on the same side. The mysterious Gog & Magog (of biblical fame) must be stopped. This is a fantastically fun and addicting novel that will have you begging for more. Can't wait to read the sequel(s)!
on December 7, 2012
I really enjoyed this book. Sabrina is an angel on a mission. She needs a little help, and has a vampire lover there to do so. Its a fun and interesting read! Written by a great author! Download a sample, and give it a try! =)