4.0 out of 5 stars Great as a Gag Gift
Published on January 4, 2012 by Nick James

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny
Seven year old got a big kick out of it but his mother did not. But he gets a lot of change from older people coming over who also think it's very funny.
Published on January 6, 2012 by G Leftwich

4.0 out of 5 stars Great as a Gag Gift, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Fanny Bank Funny Farting Coin Drop Bank (Kitchen)
This toy came packaged in its box along with one slip of paper that held instructions. No batteries were included. I purchased this as a gag gift for one of my close friends, and it was an instant hit! The material that this product was made with does not seem to be very durable for the long run, but it will hold for a while. Overall, this bank is very enjoyable, but can get annoying after a while. I would recommend buying this for entertainment purposes only.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and a big laugh, October 14, 2011
This review is from: Fanny Bank Funny Farting Coin Drop Bank (Kitchen)
Great item. Very funny. Has friends in hysterics. Definitely recomend it to friends. My friend has it at the police department as a swear box which is hilarious.

5.0 out of 5 stars A butt-bank you can count on to resolve all of your financial management needs. Buy this & your worries are a thing of the past!, July 30, 2014
This review is from: Fanny Bank Funny Farting Coin Drop Bank (Kitchen)
This butt-bank is exceptional. I never knew saving money could be so much fun and politically-uncorrect.

Piggy banks are so 1980s. And now that we have swine influenza, they are no longer sanitary either and risk bringing back bad memories for anyone unlucky enough to get beefed by the bacon. I needed a way to save my money, and clearly this reasoning eliminated a bank made from (or operated by) any swine of the porcelain affiliation. Taking my spare change to my bank at the end of every day was also impractical, as the gas expenditure was more than the quantity of money I would be saving. An open jar was also out of the question, because the underwear gnomes then give up on the underwear and go straight for the stash (hence the ‘profit’ stage in their operations.) Needless to say, I was concerned that my present and future banking needs could never be met.

But I was wrong...

Well, as someone with Crohn’s Disease, the moment I saw this I knew my troubles were over and I had to have it. And the moment I got it, my brother (who also has Crohn’s Disease) had to have one as well. So that was two pooper banks to go. Since then, both him and I have saved a substantial amount of money. The amusement of hearing the butt-bank fart seems to have a toxic effect in causing us to continue to put more money in to it. And further, the inherent design of the bank makes us hesitant to take money out of it.

So for the special person in your life with gastrointestinal issues, this should hit a home run.

Another advantage is of course the theft deterrence. Most criminals would not expect you to put your life savings down (well, in this case, up) the pooper. Even fewer want to envision the recovery efforts needed to successfully extract money from this apparatus.

My only concern is when I will need the money, as it will require taking action that to my understanding is illegal in 37 States. But no product is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this one!), November 30, 2013
This review is from: Fanny Bank Funny Farting Coin Drop Bank (Kitchen)
Looks funny and makes funny noises when you insert some quarters in it, but you have to buy batteries first. no battaries come with this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny, January 6, 2012
G Leftwich (Madison Heights, Michigan USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, October 9, 2013
My kid loves this. Perfect for 7 year old humor. Not the highest quality. Kind of meant for a gag gift. It worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids of all ages..., June 10, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
Some friends of mine had picked up one of these in a gift shop and had fun showing it to us. Actually they are kind of cheaply made so it quit making noise when you put coins in shortly after they got it. The vendor sent them a replacement and did not ask for the old one back so they took it apart and managed to fix it. My 6 year old boy really liked it so I found them online and ordered a couple of them. (one for me and one for the boy) They did not arrive in time before he had to go back to his moms so I had one drop-shipped to him at his moms place. Just make sure you have a really small phillips screw driver in order install the AA batteries that are not included. No volume control. Pretty realistic sounds... Not just the same exact sound over and over.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within an hour, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Fanny Bank Funny Farting Coin Drop Bank (Kitchen)
Within an hour of giving this bank to my daughter, it broke. The lever that triggers the noise broke off and there is no way of fixing it. Save your money...it isn't worth an hour of laughs.

5.0 out of 5 stars if you like bathroom humor try this!, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Fanny Bank Funny Farting Coin Drop Bank (Kitchen)
My 3 year old grandson sat for hours putting change in this and loving every minute of it. Its made of cheap plastic thats not really meant for a lot of use but it got us all laughing while it worked

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets lots of comments., September 27, 2013
This review is from: Fanny Bank Funny Farting Coin Drop Bank (Kitchen)
We are using it as a "suck jug" on my dart team. We get a lot of comments from other teams. Everyone thinks it is pretty funny.

Fanny Bank Funny Farting Coin Drop Bank