Other Sellers on Amazon
Fantastic Four - The Album Soundtrack
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
2. Error Operator-Taking Back Sunday-3:09-10/10: This song has a really great chorus and the verses are really well written. I really like the instrumental part right before the final chorus.
3. Relax-Chingy-3:31-10/10: I don't usually listen to rap, but this song really makes me sing along. Great uses of the Fantastic Four's names.The beat makes it sound like a video game.
4. Whatever Happened To The Heroes-Joss Stone-3:56-9/10: This is the first song i have of Joss Stone and i was amazed. She is a really good singer and the lyrics are really good. The ending is really good and i like the second verse where she names certain people that could be her heroes.
5. Waiting (Save Your Life)-Omnisoul-4:02-10/10: Great opening to the song and all together a great song. I am really anticapating their album thats coming out next year. It has a really great beat and will make you a fan of theirs once you hear it.
6. Always Come Back To You-Ryan Cabrera-3:33-10/10: Ryan was one person i didn't expect to see on a soundtrack like this, but once i heard this song, it became one of my favorites on the album. It has a great beat and the chorus makes you want to sing along.
7. Everything Burns-Ben Moody feat. Anastacia-3:41-10/10: This is the lead single off of the soundtrack. I didn't know if Ben could pull it off, but he did. I like anastacias voice in the begining, but i don't like in the end when she starts screeching. The begining had great acoustic guitar and the end becomes a great power song.
8. New World Symphony-Miri Ben-Ari feat.Read more ›
Wind-up have released Daredevil and The Punisher previously to Elektra which I was both huge fans of, amazing selection of songs. Now we come to the Fantastic Four album, a few rock songs and a few rap/hip-hop songs which I ain't too keen on one bit: this is my track-by-track review anyhow:
1) Come on, Come In - Velvet Revolver - 9/10 - Not bad really, pretty good introduction, nice guitars, worthy of a single release perhaps
2) Error Operator - Taking Back Sunday - 8/10 - Ok verse's, the chorus are a joke though, repeatings "We can't go back" about 6 times over which I think is pretty bad, but the rest of the song is brilliant
3) Relax - Chingy - 4/10 - Not my cup of tea one bit, never liked this genre, never will
4) Whatever Happened to the Heroes - Joss Stone - 7/10 - Suprised they chose Joss for this soundtrack, the song actually isn't that bad, fits for the movie I reckon, not my favourite, but not my least.
5) Waiting (Save Our Lives) - Omnisoul - 10/10 - Very good song, fits perfectly on the soundtrack and on the movie too, should of been the lead song from the CD but oh well.
6) Always Come Back to You - Ryan Canbrera - 8/10 - Again like Joss Stone, this one suprised me, but again not a bad song at all, fits the CD nicely
7) Everything Burns - Ben Moody feat. Anastacia - 10/10 - Nice combanation between the two, the lead single from the CD, one of my favs from the CD
8) New World Symphony - Miri Ben-Ari - 5/10 - Who the hell?Read more ›
While this is a mixed bag, there are some highlights. VR's "Come On, Come In" opens this album with the hopes of a rockin' good time. Joss Stone's "Whatever Happened To The Heroes" is excellent. Sum 41's "Noots," an infectious, high-energy tune, makes this band sound a lot better than they really are. Ben Moody and Anastacia's "Everything Burns" proves that Moody doesn't need Amy Lee to stand out. Taking Back Sunday's "Error Operator" and the very unique (even for this album) "Kirikirimai" from Orange Range are also stand out tracks.
Overall, this album is hit-and-miss. The good outweighs the bad, hence the four star rating. Still, I'd sample this album before buying it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Several good to great songs including "Everything Burns". It's a fun listen though mostly unrelated to the movie than an action scene here and there or the credits.Published 26 days ago by Michael K.
My favs were goodbye to you, surrender, always come back. Ok movie but the new FF 2015 had a more awesome Thing. This one looked like a turd I took one morning.Published 3 months ago by michael
Great album. really enjoyed whatever happened to the heros. Not to familiar with the artist but she did an outstanding job none the less.Published 7 months ago by mmareptile
I mistook this piece of trash for the movie soundtrack. Loud, obnoxious heavy metal that has nothing to do with the movie. If I could return it, I would. Buyer beware!Published on February 10, 2013 by Sonny Denbow
This is an absolutely horrible CD. Possibly my worst Amazon purchase ever. The songs on this cd are awful. Read morePublished on January 10, 2011 by J Boogie
Unfortunately, this soundtrack is kind of like the movie - a bit disappointing. It's a lot of hip hop, pop, etc. Don't except anything much like X-Men Origins: Wolverine.Published on May 25, 2010 by Enjolras
If you like the music from the movie than go for it! A nice balance of ballads and rock out music. Even a japanese rap song. : )Published on December 26, 2009 by A. Foster
Along with soundtracks to the Spider-Man trilogy and Daredevil, the soundtrack to Fantastic Four is awesome. I bought this from eBay. I'm glad that I did. It is a great CD.Published on March 13, 2009 by C. Hall