‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My son LOVES his chair!, March 17, 2011
This review is from: Fantasy Furniture Comfy Chair, Blue Cars (Baby Product)
I had wanted to get my 14 mth old son his own little chair for quite sometime, I LOVED the ones at pottery barn, but after seeing two of them. I was very disappointed at how they were made and also not pleased with how pricey they were. They are def. not as nice as these chairs. I found this one from fantasy furniture and it is very well made, nice looking, comfy and so much bigger than I expected. My son attempts to push his EVERYWHERE he goes. He even takes it outside on the patio and he loves to nap in it!!! Great chair and doesn't look cheap at ALL!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price, October 22, 2010
I purchased the "Blue Flower" design for my son who is 12 months old and is fascinated with a wicker chair at daycare. I wanted something sturdy as he is a big boy (24 lbs and wearing 24 month clothing). He immediately went over and checked it out climbing up on it with his knees and then sitting down. I do not think he can hurt himself on it but any parent would not take their eyes off their child when something new has joined the toy section of the room. I did not realize that the fabric on the seat portion was pink gingham but I anticipate using a blanket "which can be tucked in" on the seat portion to avoid "milk spills". The arm fabric is green gingham and otherwise looks very BOYish. The batting under the fabric is very plush but this chair has hard wooden feet which will damage your hardwood floors if your child likes to push anything that slides "like mine". I would recommend to the manufacturer to replace the feet with suction cups to keep the chair from tipping over or felt pads which are kinder to wood floors. Overall I love the chair and I can see my son using it for quite a while as it is sized larger than most that I researched.

5.0 out of 5 stars my 16 month old loves this!, March 28, 2013
Ordered this seat for my 16 month old son who seems to love sitting on the the little couch at daycare. Considered a PotteryBarn type chair but this kind of seat seemed much sturdier. When my son saw it, he immediate sat in it and was lounging comfortably! The seat is nice and wide with thick cushioning. He's about 2 1/2 ft tall and the seat is a tad tall for him, but he can pretty easily get in and out (he's a climber). The feet are a little uneven and it wobbles a little on hardwood but we're going to put it on carpeting anyway. We put a little foot base under 1 corner while it was on the hardwood floor and it's fine and even. On the far upper corners of the backrest, there's metallic framing under the cushioning that I can feel easily, but it doesn't seem to be where he leans back and he doesn't seem to notice. Still give this chair 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, December 26, 2012
Cute little chair for my little girl. One thing I really liked is that it comes complete right out of the box... no fooling around attaching the legs or anything. Instant big present.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, July 16, 2011
agypsy (New York City) - See all my reviews
our daughter absolutely loves her chair. we think it's very cute and stylish as well. good quality overall and should last until she out grows it. i sat in it and it feels very comfy. our daughter loves to climb up and she plays with her stuffed animals or reads, etc.

it slips around a lot on our hardwood floors so i'll probably modify the feet soon. more height on the back rest would have been great, i think it's a tad short. but that's not enough for me to remove a star. other than that, our 14 month really loves it. it's quite roomy and can fit a medium sized stuffed animal and herself squeezed next to it. there's enough room for her to climb up and turn herself around to sit. one of the customers (Ernesto) was nice enough to upload a picture of the couch with dimensions which was a great help. Thanks Ernesto!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Small chair, January 8, 2013
JAH (Spokane, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Okay, I knew before I ordered that this chair was going to be a bit smaller than you'd expect--but it really is. My daughter was 3 when I bought it 4 months ago, and it fits her perfectly. She loves her chair. It is very, very small though, and I couldn't imagine two children sitting on this ever. I still love the chair, it seems to be made well, and everyone who sees it gives compliments on how cute it is. I would buy it again, and I would recommend it for children 4, maybe 5, and under.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet chair, April 29, 2013
can't get my kid to get off of it. all he wants to do is eat on this thing. it's pretty comfy too and supported an adult weight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, July 27, 2012
Perfect size for 3 year old. They are all cute. I had trouble deciding which one to buy. Very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little ones, July 2, 2011
I got this for my 7 month old daughter who was wanting more independence (not so much lap time), but not wanting to be on her mat on the floor. We're both loving it. The seat is wide enough for her and several toys, and deep enough that she doesn't tumble out unless she really tries (which she sometimes does). Even when she does, it's low enough to not cause any serious injury. I keep a throw pillow or two in front of it to prevent the minor boo-boos. She sits up well on her own, but still has the occasional wobble and tip over, so the back and arms give her excellent support.

The chair is quite well made, and pretty easy for me to move around wherever I want it. I anticipate it being a comfy place for my daughter for another couple of years. It's fantastic now, and has quite a bit of room for her to grow, too. I'm very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this chair, August 16, 2013
My child uses this chair all the time. It's easy for her to get in and out of. She sits in it to drink her morning milk.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›