Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

100%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 21, 2011
The best I can describe it is Panda Bear meets Beach Boys. The songs are tropical-flavored, gently wind around structure-wise, show off some crafty instrumentation, and just hooky enough to keep you coming back. My favorite tracks are 2, 4, and 10. A surefire recommendation for indie fans in the mood for something that's relaxed without being catatonic.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2013
These guys are amazing. In my opinion, Dinosaur Feathers are: REM meets the Beatles, in their early days. Fine, rhythmic, melodic, catchy songs that will always put a smile on your face, with just enough depth to make them relevant. Fantasy Memorial is one of the only albums I've ever owned where every single track is a winner. I hope this band hangs in there; they will surly be around for a long time, if that's what they choose to do.