5.0 out of 5 stars The Best
Lo mejor q he conseguido para sentirme bien es un gran producto, se lo recomiendo a todos los hombres para q lo utiilizen muyy bueno.
Published 23 months ago by Raymond

3.0 out of 5 stars I would give it 5 out of 10.
Honestly I didn't enjoy this nearly as much as I enjoy my Pleasure Pillow. Highly recommend every guy get one of these instead. [..]
Published 10 months ago by Lucas Voellinger

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Fantasy Toys Tunnel of Love Male Masturbation Sleeve (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars re: Good First Start, July 31, 2012
this lil toy is ok for trial. this was my first official toy i got just out of pure curiosity. the shipment was good, not too long at all actually. now, this toy i will say is good for a first timer just to give you a idea of toys out there (currently looking for another toy) n makes for interesting fun. *Lube is definitely required for this*

pros: the material is soft n squishy, as well as durable. the hole is not that big so it will b a tight fit for most people but thats still good. if you feeling chancy, u can flip it inside-out for a different experience just to b creative. the ribbed inside-out way is enjoyable. all in all, nothing "wow" about it but the standard use.

cons: (now this applies to larger/longer figured ppl) the sleeve itself isnt that long, so more than likely you'll see the head pop out the other end of it, which can be good or bad depending how you take it. the small entrance can b quite tight despite its squishy texture. the biggest trip was (me being noob)was finding out that the internal sleeve is just plain smooth with no ridges or anything. over time i slowly notice it drys lube up at the back end for odd reasons but that just my exp.

in all its pretty dang good, nothing grand just plain. if your curious n want something cheap this is a not to bad start. Have Fun ;3

4.0 out of 5 stars its ok, May 21, 2012
Wish it was made out of more durable materials but its OK i mean u need lube every time you use it. flip it inside out and its kinda like an anal sleeve so that's a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels Awesome!, July 2, 2012
This was the first masturbation sleeve i ever purchased, and I bought this one because I was curious and it was cheap. I don't know how it compares to other products since this was my first one, but i can say that for a first timer it does not disappoint. With a little astroglide this thing feels great.

3.0 out of 5 stars I would give it 5 out of 10., February 20, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth Money, December 28, 2012
This Toy broke the first time my guy used it. He used it once and a hole was torn in the side after gentle use. made it so he kept slipping through the tear rather than where he is supposed to be.

1.0 out of 5 stars boring, December 18, 2012
looks better than it actually it. might have been too small. it was numbing and took some work. i wouldn't recommend this product at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars It a little tight., January 26, 2011
It shipped super fast (got it 2 days before expected). Nice feel but it was a little tight so I had to lube up pretty good, so I made it work. Good for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tight!, August 27, 2012
Arrived early, as described by seller.

I was very excited when I got my package today, I opened it and immediately put it to use, OMG it's so tight I could barely get my **** inside! Feels so good too, also turn it inside out for a ribbed experience. This product works perfectly. My Fiance and I will enjoy this immensely and I will most certainly be using them again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 18, 2014
not what i thought it would be thru it out when i got it

Fantasy Toys Tunnel of Love Male Masturbation Sleeve