Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fantasy Toys Tunnel of Love Male Masturbation Sleeve
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 31, 2012
this lil toy is ok for trial. this was my first official toy i got just out of pure curiosity. the shipment was good, not too long at all actually. now, this toy i will say is good for a first timer just to give you a idea of toys out there (currently looking for another toy) n makes for interesting fun. *Lube is definitely required for this*

pros: the material is soft n squishy, as well as durable. the hole is not that big so it will b a tight fit for most people but thats still good. if you feeling chancy, u can flip it inside-out for a different experience just to b creative. the ribbed inside-out way is enjoyable. all in all, nothing "wow" about it but the standard use.

cons: (now this applies to larger/longer figured ppl) the sleeve itself isnt that long, so more than likely you'll see the head pop out the other end of it, which can be good or bad depending how you take it. the small entrance can b quite tight despite its squishy texture. the biggest trip was (me being noob)was finding out that the internal sleeve is just plain smooth with no ridges or anything. over time i slowly notice it drys lube up at the back end for odd reasons but that just my exp.

in all its pretty dang good, nothing grand just plain. if your curious n want something cheap this is a not to bad start. Have Fun ;3
on December 16, 2012
This item is a bit of a disappointment because it was difficult to fit into (and I'm not that large) even with lube. Then, after a bit of a struggle it really did nothing to enhance the masturbation experience! Plus it had a sickening sweet smell to the latex....trash!
on October 13, 2015
I had something similar to this called the "Jelly Julie" from a home toy party company and I was looking for something similar. Overall, sensations are great and feels much better than just using your hand. Lube is definitely required.

On the plus side - Very soft and squishy. With lube it feels great, even a little feminine. Texture inside is smooth, the ribs shown do not carry through to the inside. There is a drain hole on the backside which makes for easy cleaning. This is also reversible so you can turn it inside out for better hygiene.

On the minus side - Lube is always required, this girl does not get wet on her own. The entry is a little small, so you need to be hard and lubed up in order to slip in. If you are longer than 6-6.5" you will poke out the back during the down stroke. Please or minus, you can pretend you are hitting her cervix.
on August 27, 2012
Arrived early, as described by seller.

I was very excited when I got my package today, I opened it and immediately put it to use, OMG it's so tight I could barely get my **** inside! Feels so good too, also turn it inside out for a ribbed experience. This product works perfectly. My Fiance and I will enjoy this immensely and I will most certainly be using them again.
on July 2, 2012
This was the first masturbation sleeve i ever purchased, and I bought this one because I was curious and it was cheap. I don't know how it compares to other products since this was my first one, but i can say that for a first timer it does not disappoint. With a little astroglide this thing feels great.
on May 21, 2012
Wish it was made out of more durable materials but its OK i mean u need lube every time you use it. flip it inside out and its kinda like an anal sleeve so that's a plus.
on December 18, 2012
looks better than it actually it. might have been too small. it was numbing and took some work. i wouldn't recommend this product at all.
on January 26, 2011
It shipped super fast (got it 2 days before expected). Nice feel but it was a little tight so I had to lube up pretty good, so I made it work. Good for the price.
on December 28, 2012
This Toy broke the first time my guy used it. He used it once and a hole was torn in the side after gentle use. made it so he kept slipping through the tear rather than where he is supposed to be.
on February 20, 2014
Honestly I didn't enjoy this nearly as much as I enjoy my Pleasure Pillow. Highly recommend every guy get one of these instead. [..]