5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my 2yr old
Love these items. Had a difficult time finding a set of protection gear for my 2year old that included wrist guards. I am very satisfied with my purchase!
Published 7 months ago by Jenifer Scott

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
ok
Published 2 months ago by kenneth t.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my 2yr old, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Zcargel Kid's Roller Blading Wrist Elbow Knee Pads Blades Guard 6 PCS Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, June 18, 2014
These guards are perfect for a small child. My child is 4 and on the smaller side. They fit perfect now with room to grow due to the ability to adjust the straps. They are not made of quality material, but for the time that they will be worn, they work good and do the job, which is to protect. I've had a very hard time finding guards that fit correctly and these do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Saved my kid from alot of hurt., May 18, 2014
The ONLY reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is the obviously cheap construction. Extremely happy with this purchase because I bought these thinking the wrist bands were a bonus. Whoa was I wrong. First time on the bike she falls off. Hits the concrete. Not a scratch on her. Landed on 4 surfaces of protection by these pads: hand, wrist, knee, and knee.

One size fits most leaving room to grow, but the wrist bands appear to be for a girl much larger than 5 where the thumb goes through the hole. She managed though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 7 yr old, June 22, 2014
I got these to go with roller skates that I gave my 7 year old daughter for her birthday. I like that they came with the wrist guards and that the price wasn't that expensive. They fit nice and she likes them. I would recommend these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 10, 2014
ok

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate it, September 8, 2014
too bad quality, is just trash, dont buy this stuff, dont waste your money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Fits my 6 year old perfect, August 11, 2014
Chris "Chris" (Columbus, OH USA) - See all my reviews
Great product. Fits my 6 year old perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 17, 2014
Serve the function, put cheaply made

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my 3 yr old, September 7, 2014
Fits my skinny 3 year old great!

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints., August 22, 2014