Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$3.44

on August 8, 2012
Well done and well edited. Worth the read. The paranormal aspects are worked in well enough and the heroes attraction to the heroine is well done. I probably would have read anything by Cherie Lynn because I love her book Rock Me. Its not on the same level, But this one stands on its own and is a good read. Rock Me is her outstanding work.
on June 20, 2012
This was my third read of Cherrie Lynn's, and all I can say is WOW! I felt soo emotional while reading at work between clients that I had to stop and cut out of work early! This book will not disappoint
on June 23, 2013
I really enjoy enjoy this author, however this story got a little confusing at times. The romance and heartache was GREAT, but some of the supernatural base lost me for a bit. I did, of course LOVE Ash and loved watching the relationship develop. Loved how everything came together in conclusion. Kinda wish it could have been longer.
on January 26, 2014
I love the concept and setting of the story. I only wish there were more of this series to read. Would the author please consider it?
Anyway, I was impressed by the novella Sweet Disaster so I purchased the book with high expectations and wasn't disappointed. Highly recommended for readers who aren't too serious or analytical about their paranormal or religious technicalities and just want a good demon/human love story. The H & h aren't annoying, there's no overload of angst and there's enough action and drama to keep the readers interested.
Steam between H & h was hot and no cliffhangers.
on July 17, 2013
totally sweet story about a demon on his way to redemption... through love. Their faceoff in hell was a nice twist. I would love to read the continuation of their story at some point. be sure to read the prequel novella Sweet Disgrace as well.

Recommended to all lovers of paranormal romance.
on August 27, 2012
I bought this book because of the other reviews - I am now going to take notice of these reviewers in the future, because this book is garbage - sorry to say. Rock me was OK, but this is totally substandard in every way. The plot is so thin and silly, I can't believe anyone would give it more than 2 stars...
on November 13, 2012
Excellent. I was a little worried about reading a book about the super natural. I am so glad that I did. It was excellent. I loved the love scenes. Even my husband would ask me, why are you blushing? Loved it!
on January 11, 2012
Good and Evil, Falling in love can change the direction your going in. The first of these books this book explores what happens when a demon falls for a pure soul human. The book looks at issues of trust and loyalties. A good Read.
on January 27, 2013
Unique, page turner. I love Cherrie Lynn's books. I've read them all. I found myself telling friends about this book. Sounds far fetched when talking about it but while reading it I bought the story hook, line and sinker. Fun book to read.
on March 21, 2013
I loved the battle not just between Heaven and hell, but also the battle that brewed within each of the main characters as they realized they loved, yet were unsure what to do with this new found emotion.