Customer Discussions > Friends: The Complete Series forum

Far cheaper every day on the UK site

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 18, 2010 6:52:21 PM PDT
M. Lewis says:
If you have a multi-region DVD player (many players can be made multi-region by entering a code, check google for your specific model) or use VLC on a computer, you can get the entire 10 season set from amazon.co.uk for less than $65 shipped.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Friends-Season-Complete-Collection-Anniversary/dp/B002CYIR0M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1276910788&sr=8-1
It is listed for just under 45 pounds but if buying from the US you don't pay the UK tax (although you do pay shipping but it is still cheaper than buying it in the UK). Final price without tax and with shipping is 41.32 pounds which equals $63.71. This is their REGULAR price and not a sale price. It is also for the 2009 15th anniversary set (this one here is the 2006 set). Again, just make sure you have a DVD player that can play region 2 DVDs

I recently ordered the entire series collection for "Babylon 5" from the UK site for far less than the price here. They shipped it the next day and it arrived via UPS two days after that. I actually get stuff faster from amazon UK than I do from amazon.com
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Jun 18, 2010
Latest post:  Jun 18, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Friends: The Complete Series
Friends: The Complete Series by Various (DVD - 2006)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (1,402)