5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far...
I just got one of these Faberware blenders at Walmart today for $52.00. It was my 2nd trip there today, because I 1st purchased a 15 speed Oyster blender, with a 450 watt motor, got it home and it burnt up within 10 minutes trying to create a parsley herb pesto paste.

Published on April 2, 2012 by SeBo

3.0 out of 5 stars Farberware 10 speed blender
Published 9 months ago by Glenn Allen Layman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far..., April 2, 2012
This review is from: Farberware BL3000FBS Fw 10 Speed Blender (Kitchen)

So I returned it and got this 10 speed, 600 watt, stainless steel, large 7 cup glass blender by Faberware for $52 and so far its cranked right through anything I thrown at it.

This blender has a number of convenient buttons for making shakes, soups, crushing ice, etc.. Plus it just looks great... next to my other stainless appliances. Its also small enough for easy storage. I think this one will last quite a few years.

I was thinking about getting the "Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender" instead, which had great reviews here on Amazon, but it was made out of plastics and had no varying speed controls, plus it was almost twice the price of this Faberware blender.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blender!, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Farberware BL3000FBS Fw 10 Speed Blender (Kitchen)
I bought this blender at Wal Mart for $59 OTD.
I have had it for two weeks.
I make two large batches of green smoothies everyday.

Before this blender, I had a couple of cheap Osters. Nothing against them, they did their job, just slowly. Both died in a puff of smoke and burst of spark.

The 800w motor is poweful! This blender mixes frozen, fresh leafy greens and fruits quickly. No problem, no regrets.

The jar's base is flat and makes it easy to store leftover drink in the fridge without fear of tipping over.

4.0 out of 5 stars It was awesome till it started leaking., August 29, 2013
This review is from: Farberware BL3000FBS Fw 10 Speed Blender (Kitchen)
I bought this blender at Walmart 2 years ago. About a year in the blade started wobbling a little & there is no way to tighten it plus Farberware doesn't sell replacements. It crushes ice like a dream & I used it everyday from smoothies to iced coffee but it didn't last long. today I bought a different blender but some brand for $40 and will see if this one holds up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars above our old Waring Blender, December 11, 2013
This review is from: Farberware BL3000FBS Fw 10 Speed Blender (Kitchen)
My husband and I are very happy with the Farberware Blender. It works like a charm! The "pulse" feature is wonderful especially when we make smoothies or shakes with fresh fruits and veggies. I guess my only negative is that the lid fits on it so tight that it's sometimes hard to get off. Other than that, we love it! It arrived timely and was packed perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy to have a large glass pitcher!, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Farberware BL3000FBS Fw 10 Speed Blender (Kitchen)
I bought this to replace one I had purchased at a well known discount store. I like the large GLASS pitcher, and it has 6 blades rather than the standard 4. The two extra point downward, which to me, helps get the contents ground up. We use our blender almost daily, some summer days more than once. After a couple of years of use, the rubber gears that join the motor to the blending jar had worn down enough that the blades no longer engaged. It has an "easy clean" button to use after you've poured the contents out. Simply add enough water to cover the blades and a bit of dish soap and the machine cleans itself.

3.0 out of 5 stars Farberware 10 speed blender, October 10, 2013
This review is from: Farberware BL3000FBS Fw 10 Speed Blender (Kitchen)
We really like this blender. But we made the mistake of blending dehydrated cabbage. The dry powder got into the blade shaft bushing and ate it up! This was not a manufacturing defect but oversight on my part as the instructions say not to blend dry powder. The reason I gave it a 3 star is because you cannot get a replacement blade assembly. I ordered one online and finally after about 8 months I called and they said the parts were back ordered and the blade was coming from China! Really?! Why not stock a simple part like this here in the U.S.? At first they said they would give me the parts free of charge.
They finally said they would refund my money for the blender after all the hassle.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Farberware BL3000FBS Blender exceeded my expectation, August 17, 2013
This review is from: Farberware BL3000FBS Fw 10 Speed Blender (Kitchen)
The Farberware BL3000FBS Blender exceeded my expectation with it easy of operation and quietness. It replaced my working 40 year old Farberware Blender.

1.0 out of 5 stars CAREFUL! NO PARTS AVAILABLE!!, October 21, 2013
2013 OCTOBER

I used this blender lightly for only 18 months.
The main cutter bearing failed.

NOISY. LEAKING. UNUSABLE.

WORSE: NO PARTS ARE AVAILABLE!!
I looked, and searched: nothing.

(made in china)

So now I have a $60 piece of junk!

I will now use OSTER, for which these parts are readily available.

(My "one star" rating: actually I would rate ZERO STARS, but that was disallowed.)

marc s
Arlington, TX

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse than terrible, July 10, 2014
This review is from: Farberware BL3000FBS Fw 10 Speed Blender (Kitchen)
You may be wondering whether to believe the 1 and 2 star reviews or the 5 stars reviews. Well, that depends on what you would like to do with it. If you want to blend soft veggies a few times a week like I did it is almost 1 star, although that is being very generous. However, If you would like to blend nothing thicker than air once or twice a decade, or play a cruel joke on your worst enemy I can honestly rate the Faberware BL3000FBS with 5 solid stars!! Seriously, it is that bad. Like the others have said after a few months of light use (raw veggies and water), maybe every third day, it fell apart. Grinding noises and a bad blade. You'll notice that all the 5 stars reviews are from people that have only had it for a week or two. Yes, there is a website where you can order replacement parts. After which you can stare at your broken Faberware blender, that was never that great to begin with, for the next year or more waiting for parts that will never arrive. "Indefinite backorder". Wish I would have listened to those that said get the quality Blendtec or Vitamix from the start.

3.0 out of 5 stars I loved it when it worked, it's short life..., June 1, 2014
This review is from: Farberware BL3000FBS Fw 10 Speed Blender (Kitchen)
I absolutely loved this blender when I got it and used it frequently (not everyday) and then one day I tried to make my typical smoothie and the blades started smoking, I turned it off right away and now it just won't go. I'll call the manufacturer and hopefully they'll send me a new one that will last longer. I'm so disappointed. It has this great self-cleaning feature and was great for smoothies.

Farberware BL3000FBS Fw 10 Speed Blender