5.0 out of 5 stars Cookie sheets
This is a great set of pans. The sizes are great and the quality is great for the price. I have used them numerous times already and am pleased with the fact that they cook evenly. Highly recommend this set.
Published on September 15, 2010 by K. Wasson

3.0 out of 5 stars Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Cookie Pan Value Set
Published 4 months ago by Edward F.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookie sheets, September 15, 2010
K. Wasson (Mill Creek, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Cookie Pan Value Set (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great, April 30, 2010
This is no cookware that compares to these Farberware cookie sheets. We use them continuously, night after night. Because they do discolor somewhat after hundreds of uses, we end up replacing the set yearly. Their inexpensiveness adds to the attractiveness.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, April 5, 2011
I've only used them a handful of times but they still look new. I had my previous sheet pans for years so these are a very welcome improvement. They seem sturdy and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars great set, October 20, 2011
Awesome set for a good price. No issues with rusting like the cheap kind I've used in the past. I don't put them in the dishwasher so that might help.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, November 2, 2010
Good Product, but the Large Cookie Pan didn't fit my Oven (it's a Built in Type), make sure to measure your oven before you buy this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Cookie Pan Value Set, March 24, 2014
They are good and cheap for the price point but they are flimsy. You know good cookie sheets can't be flexed/twisted these can be easily flexed/twisted. I ran them through the dishwasher overnight when I got them and there was rusty water up under the lip on the side that was facing down. Obviously there is no paint/coating within the roll of the edge. For 12 bucks you can't beat them but they aren't the best in the world either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Pans!, July 2, 2011
Joe P. (Suffolk, NY) - See all my reviews
These are a great buy - arrived quickly. Pans are better than I expected - good deal all around.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Price!, March 12, 2012
We have gone through a LOT of cookie sheets, and they all say nonstick, and then quickly discolor, or food sticks to them. I bought these thinking they would be another set of disposable, crappy cookware. But I've used them a few times and they haven't warped or discolored, and nothing has stuck to them. I'm thinking of ordering another set!
The only reason I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because I haven't had them very long, so I can't be sure they will stand the test of time :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Nonstick - 3 piece Cookie Pan Set, December 31, 2012
Was very disappointed with this. Very thin material and warped first time used. Also discolored. Will be exchanging it for a better quality set!

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap !!!, January 10, 2012
Warped at 350 degrees, I thought Farberware would be a trusted name. I wish I could return them and buy a better quality set. Save your money.

Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Cookie Pan Value Set