Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 15, 2010
This is a great set of pans. The sizes are great and the quality is great for the price. I have used them numerous times already and am pleased with the fact that they cook evenly. Highly recommend this set.
on January 18, 2015
My set worked great for the first two times I used them, but after that they discolored and warped. I always wash by hand and take good care of them, but that is no remedy for poor quality. I would not recommend this set.
review image
VINE VOICEon April 30, 2010
This is no cookware that compares to these Farberware cookie sheets. We use them continuously, night after night. Because they do discolor somewhat after hundreds of uses, we end up replacing the set yearly. Their inexpensiveness adds to the attractiveness.
on April 5, 2011
I've only used them a handful of times but they still look new. I had my previous sheet pans for years so these are a very welcome improvement. They seem sturdy and well made.
on March 12, 2012
We have gone through a LOT of cookie sheets, and they all say nonstick, and then quickly discolor, or food sticks to them. I bought these thinking they would be another set of disposable, crappy cookware. But I've used them a few times and they haven't warped or discolored, and nothing has stuck to them. I'm thinking of ordering another set!
The only reason I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because I haven't had them very long, so I can't be sure they will stand the test of time :)
on October 20, 2011
Awesome set for a good price. No issues with rusting like the cheap kind I've used in the past. I don't put them in the dishwasher so that might help.
on June 25, 2014
You get what you pay for! I've used these only as directed! No spray oil, no putting in my dishwasher and they still won't come clean! I've finally broke down and put aluminum foil on them, just to hide the discoloration. Would not recommend.
on November 2, 2010
Good Product, but the Large Cookie Pan didn't fit my Oven (it's a Built in Type), make sure to measure your oven before you buy this.
on May 17, 2014
Even considering the low price, theses are junk. The non-stick is great, but the material itself is just flimsly. They warp easily and become permanently scratched by things like a spautla or pizza cutter. This item doesn't cost much, but you still don't even get what you pay for in this case.
on November 14, 2015
I have been buying a set very similar to these but with a different brand name every year. I mention that because they seem almost identical to these minus the brand name. They do discolor when used in higher temp ranges and I'm hoping that the inclusion of silicon baking mats will allow these to last longer than the previous set. Keep in mind that this isn't an apples to apples comparison due to the addition of the silmats to the equation but I do see some color changing in the area that the mats don't cover. I do see them warping quite a bit while in the oven under higher temps. My only other complaint, and this may be nitpicking, is that water does tend to stay in the underside edges of the pans where the steel was rolled.