5.0 out of 5 stars Best stopper
While the Farberware champagne stopper is a few bucks more than the others being offered, it is the best stopper. Better "cork" hole plug, better spring action and chrome. This type of stopper is so easy to use and it saves the bubbly for a long time. The newer plastic stoppers are hard to use and do not last very long.
Published on February 5, 2011 by Tom Mccall

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopper doesn't have enough pressure to seal well.
Published 15 months ago by Anita Hansen

5.0 out of 5 stars Best stopper, February 5, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, November 17, 2010
This review is from: Farberware Bar And Wine Series Champagne Stopper (Kitchen)
Love this champagne sealer. I love my champagne, but only drink a glass or two at a time, this keeps the rest fresh for several days after opening. (I haven't gone any longer than that before finishing it, but I'm sure it would keep it fresh longer!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this champagne stopper, January 30, 2012
This review is from: Farberware Bar And Wine Series Champagne Stopper (Kitchen)
I had to toss away my previous rubber/plastic stopper that twisted on as it only lasted a few months. This stopper is durable and so easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a repeat customer, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Farberware Bar And Wine Series Champagne Stopper (Kitchen)
Bought one of these about a year ago, and I'm happy enough with it that when I needed a couple more I went with the same brand. Multiples are handy; I can have a bottle of prosecco or cava open in the fridge for three or four days and also a couple bottles of my homemade fermented apple cider. Everything stays bubbly and the stoppers have never popped off when I didn't want them to. There's not much else to say - the stopper is good looking, easy to use and effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Muy buena compra, February 22, 2013
This review is from: Farberware Bar And Wine Series Champagne Stopper (Kitchen)
Una tapa perfecta para los restos de champaña. Los conserva muy bien pues sella perfectamente. La recomiendo sin ninguna duda

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 16, 2012
compassion101 (Central Coast, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Farberware Bar And Wine Series Champagne Stopper (Kitchen)
This stopper keeps the bubbles in bubbly for a looooong time. Great for a mid-week glass of champagne...never waste again cause it'll be fresh the next time you want it! Super easy to use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopper doesn't have enough pressure to seal well., January 3, 2013
This review is from: Farberware Bar And Wine Series Champagne Stopper (Kitchen)
We currently own a champagne stopper that works well but I wanted a backup for my kids sparkling beverages. I purchased the Farberware model for the backup. Unfortunately, I am not happy with the new stopper because it does not function properly. Simply put, the distance between the stopper and the two "latches" that attach to the neck of the bottle is too large so when the stopper is attached there isn't enough pressure between the rubber stopper and the bottle to make a good seal. The result is that rather than hearing a ssssss when the stopper is removed you get more of a pfftt. Luckily, the shipping was free so I am only out the cost of the stopper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Product, March 21, 2014
P. Cobb (Liverpool, NY, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Farberware Bar And Wine Series Champagne Stopper (Kitchen)
Does its job well. Also like its design. Very functional and unobtrusive looking.
Hightly recommend.
This paired with a great bottle of champagne makes for a highly satisfactory gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now you can drink champagne every day!, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Farberware Bar And Wine Series Champagne Stopper (Kitchen)
I use this champagne stopper every day. No need to finish a bottle of champagne, you can enjoy the rest of the bottle the next day. This stopper keeps the champagne fresh for days! Easy to handle, and great quality.
Cheers!,

5.0 out of 5 stars Same old but effective, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Farberware Bar And Wine Series Champagne Stopper (Kitchen)
If you need one, this is the usual.
Works well.

The package came promptly and I am happy with it. Seals well. Keeps champagne fresh and bubbly unless you drink it all before time, of course!

ARRAY(0x9f9738c4)