Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Farewell Good Nights Sleep
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

67%
33%

on June 24, 2009
This CD is good through and through. Lovisa's voice is soft and comfortable to listen too, she reminds me of Billy Holiday though she has a very certain charm of her own. The lyrics are heartfelt and you get the feeling they are truly real and based on real feelins not corporate fakeness. An outstanding pending hit is by and by which I couldnt resist humming to myself throughout the day. This is a up and coming young artist, I would recommend this album to anyone who likes folk, country, bluegrass, indie.
on April 9, 2013
Though I do not usually find myself a big fan of country or anything "twangy" after one listen, I was hooked on this album. Lay Low has the softest voice; so soulful and a little bit tormented. As a whole, this album flows incredibly well, and a few tracks really pop out. Her voice is somewhat reminiscent of Lykki Li, but she has a style all her own.
Highly recommend for anyone into folk/indie/country/blues.
on March 26, 2010
This CD was delivered promptly and in excellent condition. The musician (Lay Low) has a wonderful voice and has been compared to Patsy Cline. It is delightfully done and I will watch for future products from this young lady as, I am confident, her career will be a success well into the future.
on May 26, 2010
This CD was reviewed on NPR Weekend Edition and we purchased it. We continue to enjoy the CD and are happy to add it to our collection.
on February 27, 2013
This Icelandic singer is an up and coming phenom. I first heard her on NPR radio and she has a very distinctive voice. I recommend this album.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2014
Thank's go out to NPR for the musical introduction to her music. What a great album. This music is smooth and worth a listen.