Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Format: School & Library Binding|Change

on May 30, 2009
Looking at the cover and the few pages online, this looked like a good book, but when I got it, I was disappointed to see how poorly the photos are printed. The few board books I had bought previously had photos of various things in them and my toddler loves those books. I thought I'd add to that with this book (this one is NOT a board book, but it's supposed to have photos of real life things), but he wouldn't even look at more than a few pages of this book. The photos are just dark and muddy. As I said previously, a disappointment.
on February 3, 2010
We like this book alright, but in terms of readability and flow it's not great. It's a little more factual than catchy. Almost like a toddler's alphabet farm encycolpedia. It's certainly not the type of book that you'll memorize and tell by heart.
on May 14, 2008
I had this book when I was a child so that may be one of the reasons I love it so much! That aside this is a great alphabet book and I love the pictures in it.
on October 5, 2015
My kids loved it and now my grandson as well.