Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 28, 2012
This is the second year we've purchased the Farmer's Almanac Everyday Calendar. It's a page-a-day calendar, and each day has some interesting new fact or quote.

If you enjoy The Old Farmer's Almanac, you'll like this calendar, too - it's published by the same company and like the almanac, is chock full of little-known-facts, tips, practical advice, provberbs and quotes.

Each day, there's a tip (maybe gardening, cooking, home remedies, or just how to do something better), an interesting fact, or a thought-provoking quote.

There are all sorts of old-fashioned and whimsical drawings that illustrate each day.

At the bottom of each page there are 3 widely-spaced lines where you can write notes for the day.

I've often bought page-a-day calendars and lost interest after a short time. But this one has kept my, and my husband's interest - we look forward to tearing off a new page each day and seeing what interesting new tidbit is there. This is our second year buying this calendar and if you like the almanac, trivia, or folk knowledge, I think you'll enjoy it too.
on February 1, 2013
The day by day Calendar is a must to start each day with an interesting, sometimes questionable, affirmation. I put it next to where I shave and just think over what is written for the day. Mostly it is refreshing in its humor and outdoor observations. An absolute annual must have.
on February 22, 2013
This is a great buy every year for the Farmers Almanac fan. My mom loves these calendars, all of the littler tid bits of information. Amazon has a competitive price, and shipping is always fast with Amazon!
on January 3, 2013
I started getting this calendar as a gift a few years ago, and now I am told that I HAVE to get it for them every year! And I do! There is a lot of interesting information and facts inside! We love it!
on January 1, 2013
I buy one of these for my son every year. He loves the interesting facts and looks forward to seeing what it says each day. It seems that Amazon always has the best deal on them. Price is usually cheaper and with free shipping you can't go wrong.
on March 9, 2013
It's calendar is ridiculous. It contains nothing of value and interest. Each day when we tear off a page, we shake our heads at how meaningless the next page is. I kept hoping it would get better, but it didn't. It's a waste of money. Trust me!
on January 25, 2013
I love the country wisdom and handy tips each day as I tear off the last day's sheet to reveal the current day's piece of advice or ditty. I only wish the weekends weren't combined into one page but that's the case with all daily calendars I believe. Maybe they'd be too large to fit on the little holder otherwise (not mine to know). I order it every year.
on January 23, 2013
Informative and fun! I have tried a couple of the cooking tips and they are great. Great calendar for trivia buffs. It's on my desk at work everyday!
on February 15, 2013
Many choices of calendars..was fairly disappointed with this one. Grew up in a household with the Farmer's Almanac..this did not fulfill.
on June 11, 2013
I didn't expect rocket science or intellectual literature, but the tidbits & truisms in this calendar isn't even very interesting.