Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Farming Simulator 2013 [Online Game Code]
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 28, 2013
I've always wanted to be a farmer. The problem is I'm pretty lazy, so I got this game instead.

You get to plow fields... in the safety of your own bedroom :)

You'd be dumb to pass this up!
on January 23, 2013
good and it works and is a fun game i can play it for howers a day ansd it has mods
on April 30, 2013
This was impossible to open. My computer is jacked up now. Don't waste your money! Wish Amazon would give my money back.
on January 4, 2013
The game is wonderful but the download was a nightmare. Amazon requires that you download Steam and place your game there. The directions to do so are lacking greatly and then Steam is a cloud type thing and it hangs up the computer upon shutting down.

The game itself is wonderful and actually is learning experience for our child. The game has you make decisions on pourchases, biggest yeild. Great game that makes you use your brain. But I do think Amazon needs to let the purchaser know that this game cannot be downloaded directly to your computer. When you purchase be prepared to spend hours to get it set up etc...
on March 9, 2013
Steam is an online gaming community. You will have to install the client. It will keep your games in the cloud. After my purchase for my son I realized that I should have read all the way down the description to the last sentence that says Steam is required. Then I should have done reasearch into what Steam was.

What a waste of 19 bucks! After spending an hour getting it installed my son asked me everytime he started the game - "What does this mean I need to log in?", "Why does it take so long?", "What is the cloud", "Dad the internet is down and I can't get my saved games", "Dad it's asking me if I should sync with the Cloud, what do I do?", "Dad my game is lost!"

On top of that the Steam client stayed running on the computer even after the game was closed - unless I killed it. I ended up removing Steam and the game and forked over an additional 19 bucks for the download version of game. I can't stress how much Steam sucks, so much so I ate the cost of my original purchase. Anything that just causes headaches, so much so that it is removed warrants 0 stars. My son has been having a blast with the download version. Save your time and money and stay away from the Steam Online Game code version.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse