Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 1, 2014
Object of game: to get small red square across to the other green zone.
Green zones: green zones are safe, sometimes there are 3 green zones if you make it to the 2nd green zone but die on your way to the third, you do not have to start at the first green zone just the second one.
How do you die: your piece is red and there are two other objects. One is blue and the other is yellow. Blue kills you. If you touch it you start over. If you see a yellow ball, then you have to pick them all up on you way to the green zones.

Pros:
Great game
Time passer
Free

Cons:
Annoying
Rigged
Frustrating

This game really is the world's hardest game ever. Basically it is almost impossible to finish all the levels. I get very mad at it a lot so be prepared for wanting to chuck your kindle across the room or hit your kindle.

Thanks for reading and sorry for misspelled words or explanatory sentences. I was going way to fast. Hope this helped!
on June 9, 2012
I like this game. its fun and hard. its also addictive. if your one of those persons who likes hard games this is for you.
0Comment| 164 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2013
It's really fun and addicting. People shouldn't give it low ratings just because of a level they can't pass. It's call the World's Hardest Game for a reason. All the levels are possible, my friends have finished the whole game before!
on March 19, 2012
great app. I cant get past level seven. it is a great game for my kids. wonderful free game. does not end up making you pay money.
on February 25, 2014
they should change the name of the game from the hardest game in the world to the easiest game in the world bec
because I'm three and I am pass level 99 right now!!! by the way I'm looking up these words in a dictionary to know how to spell them silly me. ut y'all wouldent understand me so?
on November 28, 2012
level 6 is sooo hard I have not even got close to the end download it if your up for a hard challenge it is fun for a while but some are hard. I'm 9 and it was pretty easy but it was untill' I got to level 6
0Comment| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2013
This is a fun and engaging brain and reflex game but is it maybe a little too hard? I cant get past level 7 and it seems almost impossible. If you like a challenging game then get this.
on July 2, 2012
I have never seen or played something like this awesome game .... it is one of those games that if you start to play, you cant stop!!!!!
on March 2, 2014
this game is awesome it is confusing and it is great for kids who need to use their brain I play this game twenty four seven it really is the worlds hardest game
on June 22, 2013
I love this app! You should totally get it! I can't get past level 6, it's SOOOOOOO hard, but the app is Awesome!! It's easier on my kindle, I played it online and I couldn't beat level 2, on my tablet, I'm on 6! I love to play this when I'm bored, it's in my favorites, I LOVE THIS APP!!!!!!! GET IT NOW!! (And plus, it's free!) :D