Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on July 27, 2012
I have never bought a "Complete" set before that did not have English subtitles. I am hearing impaired and have no use for this set. I am angry. I did check, but found no mention in the advertising blurb, and stupidly assumed that a set like this would have captions. It would cost me too much to return this for a credit, so it is useless.
77 comments|28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2014
Not only was the television promo wrong, when I did get the complete set, there were episodes missing (so the 5 D V D set was not a true complete issue collection, there was no comic book, and in the extras features sections not one mention of the Henson puppets used.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2012
DVDs would be just as good or better for this. There's no high definition content to speak of. There's really no reason for this to be on Blu-Ray at all.
33 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2013
I haven't been this angry about any purchase in a very, very, very many years.
Perhaps it is one of those things that happens to one out of 100,000 customers. But, I don't see how. My player is less than a year old by mfg. date. The discs display the menus and special features in full screen. The episodes are displayed in 1960's square TV mode! I have a wide screen TV and all other movies and TV series are shown in total screen or letterbox. The DVD's of this series are 200% better than this collection.
55 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 10, 2009
One of the best sci-fi show ever, and again it comes out with no subtitles. I'm sure I'm writing in behalf of a lot of people that, as me, needs the help provided by subtitles in order to fully understand the dialogs.
So, as other critics also write: awesome series, indeed 5 bright stars; as for the DVD itself, a shameful disgrace.
2727 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 31, 2012
The video on this blu-ray is a joke. First three seasons are in 4:3 format so you're watching only half of your tv screen. Save your money if you bought the dvd.
on November 28, 2011
Im not sure if i can find the words. This is not Blue Ray quality. 1st of all the first 3 seasons are not even full screen. I can get that on netflix !! Then on season 4 where there a full screen, it seemed pretty grainy at times. Is it a little better than standard def or standard dvd quality, maybe a little. Nothing earthshaking. I was expecting more. I just can't believe they had the nerve to put blue ray on this. I loved this tv series and watch it on netflix all the time, i saw this blue ray offer and thought great ! Didn't happen. I feel like i just threw away $100.00. What a shame more effort wasn't put into this.
1313 comments|22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2012
Not fullscreen
Bad quality
And missing episodes (thé finale)
Expensive

Shouln't be on bluray.
Its lame, Expensive, Tv logo in corner.. Wtf
on December 19, 2012
Many disks were damaged beyond use.
The series was great, what I could watch of it.
It was obvious the product was repackaged and used.
on January 9, 2013
I was very excited to see this series but season three disc six is damaged also season four disc six
I thought this was new I am very disappointed with this order.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse