on April 9, 2012
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
In this installment Aeryn tries to track down the cause of the ailment and find a cure for her and Crichton's son. Meanwhile Crichton and Chiana try to learn more about the hit man that's been running around since episode one of the series that's trying to kill said son. All in all it was an interesting read with a surprise or two thrown in.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on September 23, 2011
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
I have read the previous 3 volumes before volume 4. The series definitely captures the personality of characters. I wish that someone would continue the series in book form in order to go into more depth with story and character development. I love the concept of the characters and the world they live in. I can't seem to get enough of Farscape. I wish there were more stories/books out there about the Farscape World. Sadly, there is very little and very little quality in what's available. This is unfortuantely the best anyone is doing at this time.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this also viewed
FARSCAPE VOL. 3: GONE AND BACK
FARSCAPE VOL. 3: GONE AND BACK by Rockne S. O'Bannon (Paperback - March 1, 2011)
$9.26

Farscape Vol. 5: Red Sky at Morning
Farscape Vol. 5: Red Sky at Morning by Rockne S. O'Bannon (Paperback - September 20, 2011)
$9.12

Farscape Vol. 6: Compulsions
Farscape Vol. 6: Compulsions by Rockne S. O'Bannon (Paperback - December 6, 2011)
$9.41