5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!
Cheap and beautiful. You may think it is not good quality because of the price but it is...I've been wearing it every day for almost a month and still intact...People keeps complimenting it and asking where I purchased it =)
Published 14 months ago by Quequetaza

3.0 out of 5 stars satisfied
i do like the watch. it had a piece of sharp metal on i hqd to have my husband fix. ok fir the money.
Published 13 months ago by Dawn Braaten

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, October 11, 2013
This review is from: Fashion Accessories Trial Order New Quartz Fashion Weave Wrap Around Leather Bracelet Lady Woman Wrist Watch Brown (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, October 4, 2013
I was looking for a watch that is nice and not very expensive and I found,and the good thing is that there are various colors

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch wins in style and practicality, November 26, 2013
Kate (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
Love love love. I bought a bunch of watches off amazon all at the same time and this turned out to be my favorite. I have it in brown but I think I have to buy it in some other colors. Two snaps to adjust circumference of band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best investment for a fashion watch, February 20, 2014
This is my second watch, A friend fell in love with my first so I gave it too her and ordered myself another one. Can't beat the price so I've ordered several different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, November 15, 2013
This was for my daughter and she is happy with it. All her friends are constantly asking her where she got it. Love the design

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch bracelet, November 26, 2013
Took over a month to get to me. The product is exactly like the image, I do really like it! Smells like chemicals and leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, February 16, 2014
Loved this watch and going to order more! It works.. it is cute and the price is great! Thank you! It is so cute and different. I looked at many watched , in the stores, and I love THIS ONE! i LIKE THE WAY ONE CAN ADJUST THE BAND..(TWO SNAPS) AND THE QUALITY IS GOOD. just loving it...........

3.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, November 6, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm affraid it wont last too long., October 31, 2013
I didn't like that the quality is not good, and the inside of the watch is yellow (where the numbers are), I was expecting to be whiter, and I'm affraid it won't last too long.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bracelet. Quit working after one week, April 4, 2014
Beautiful bracelet and watch.. I do not normally wear a watch but thought this was cute to try. It worked for a week then died. Will take it to get new battery, hopefully that is the problem