Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on October 11, 2013
Cheap and beautiful. You may think it is not good quality because of the price but it is...I've been wearing it every day for almost a month and still intact...People keeps complimenting it and asking where I purchased it =)
on November 26, 2013
Love love love. I bought a bunch of watches off amazon all at the same time and this turned out to be my favorite. I have it in brown but I think I have to buy it in some other colors. Two snaps to adjust circumference of band.
on February 16, 2014
Loved this watch and going to order more! It works.. it is cute and the price is great! Thank you! It is so cute and different. I looked at many watched , in the stores, and I love THIS ONE! i LIKE THE WAY ONE CAN ADJUST THE BAND..(TWO SNAPS) AND THE QUALITY IS GOOD. just loving it...........
on October 4, 2013
I was looking for a watch that is nice and not very expensive and I found,and the good thing is that there are various colors
on March 15, 2014
This item arrived w/in the time frame stated (from China). It does look just like it does on line and is very cute. I have a small wrist and like that it has two snaps to fasten it with for different sized wrists. The watch keeps great time. Now-it arrived with a VERY STRONG SCENT OF LEATHER DYE and gave me headache w/in a couple minutes of wearing it. I have had it for weeks and have left it in another room open to air hoping that the strong scent would lessen. It has not. I tried again to wear it a few days ago and started getting another headache w/in a couple minutes. This watch/bracelet is just so cute, but not worth returning as it cost less than $4.00 with free shipping...I just can not tolerate the strong scent that is not going away and at this point doubt that it will :( I would love to give it a higher rating with all the positive qualities, but if I can't wear it, it's no good to me...when I was reading the reviews prior to buying, there were some complaints about a strong odor. Very cute, but buyer beware-
on February 20, 2014
This is my second watch, A friend fell in love with my first so I gave it too her and ordered myself another one. Can't beat the price so I've ordered several different colors.
on November 15, 2013
This was for my daughter and she is happy with it. All her friends are constantly asking her where she got it. Love the design
on May 7, 2014
The dangling butterfly fell off after only two days. I have a desk job and remove it after work. There is no reason this should have fallen apart on the second use. Plus, the braided cords that you see are glued and tied down to the watch. The sharp ends kept scratching me, because they are not covered.

Update: I found the butterfly charm, put it through the link and closed it. But now the link that holds the watch to the bracelet keeps opening and there seems to be some condensation in the watch. It looks foggy. I contacted the seller and they immediately sent me a new watch. I increased the stars from one to three for the good customer service. I'm hoping the new watch won't have the same issues.
on April 29, 2016
This is really cute! The watch arrived nearly identical to the picture. Setting the clock is really simple - I just had to pull off the protective watch dial cover. This is so adorable and accents most of my outfits.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a promotional price in exchange for an honest review, which I have provided above. If this review was helpful for you, please take a moment and let me know by hitting the "helpful" button. Thank you!
on November 18, 2015
Fashion Accessories Trial Order New Quartz Fashion Weave Wrap Around Leather Bracelet Lady Woman Wrist Watch Brown

I didn't know what to expect when I bought this on a whim because of the price. I didn't know the quality. When I received yesterday I was pleasantly surprised. I absolutely love it. It is well made and real leather. It is a great accessory to any outfit. It kinda looks vintage and that is why I like it so much. I would definitely recommend it to anyone to give as a gift.

See 1 answered question