Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on October 28, 2013
I was scheduled to receive my New Quartz Wrap Around Leather Bracelet Watch sometime between Friday, October 25, 2013 and Wednesday, November 13, 2013 by 8:00pm and it arrived today, Monday, October 28th, 2013 at 12:00 noon. I opened the package and it was carefully packed. I immediately put it on and it felt so comfortable, which I wasn't expecting. I've had bracelets like this before that are bulky and scratchy, but this one feels really awesome and it seems to be really great quality. The time was already set on the clock for my time zone. It has 2 metal snaps on the back side for adjustable fit which is perfect. I have tiny wrists, but sometimes I like it to fit loosely too. This is a really great product and a super awesome deal for the price. You'll be happy you bought it. I have uploaded 3 images here to show you front and back how it looks on my wrist. You should buy this product, you will be very pleased. I know I am and I plan to order more in different colors.
review image review image review image
55 comments80 of 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 17, 2013
I just received this item and could not wait to wear it. Upon opening package, I noticed that seller already set the time on the watch for me. Thank you!! Definitely an item for anyone who likes this look with the watch, it is beautiful. Would definitely order again. :O)
0Comment27 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2013
I purchased (2) of these watches for my teenage daughters, they love it! It's quite fashionable for them to wear to school everyday,
on November 3, 2013
These look really neat and aren't bad in person but don't have the twisted leather bracelet that is shown in picture. It looks a little sparse and is much much smaller than described.
on December 29, 2013
I tried to fix it, since it was a last minute Christmas present and it still wouldn't work. I bought two and the second one worked but the leaf fell off as soon as this gift was opened.
22 comments6 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2013
My cousin and I each bought one and they broke after only wearing once. They are not high quality!! Yes, they are super cute, but the leather bands snap.
on December 27, 2013
I was looking for something a little different and this watch is perfect. Loved the price and shipping was quicker than expected. I have been wearing it daily for about a month with no problems.
on January 4, 2014
It looks really nice on the wrist, very delicate/feminine looking, but it has a very strong smell that gave me nausea...
on September 24, 2013
Ordered for my daughter. Came in way earlier than expected.. Very pretty set up! She seems to really like it.. Her wrist is a little on the bog side but still fits perfectly on the first button.
on December 22, 2013
This is the 3rd one I have bought. I also bought a turquoise and an orange one. After the holidays I'll look to see what other colors they have. The watch has 3 snaps to adjust to the size of the wrist. I have a small wrist (6 inches) and have it on the smallest size which is perfect for me. I am guessing it will fit up to an 8" wrist as it looks like each snap is 1" a part. The only bummer is how long I had to wait to get the last one I ordered. They come from Hong Kong and the first one came quicker than expected. The vendor said because of the holidays the shipping is taking longer to clear customs.

If you like the look in the photo image then you will like the watch because it looks exactly like that. Oh, and the watches all work and they do keep time. Great product and great price!