5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service
Published 5 months ago by Kat

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and looks better on Computer
Looks very different when you get it. I thought it was nice but it's so cheaply made and so small I couldn't use if for anything. I wouldn't trust it to hold my phone and some money.
Published 8 months ago by Cecilia Hibbler

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and looks better on Computer, November 12, 2013
This review is from: Tobey Brand New Fashion Cute Cartoon Owl Printed shoulder Messenger Bag Purse Blue (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars good, June 23, 2014
Love the purse . Only problem for me was the clip that holds the strap was cheep it broke the first time I used it but I was able to easily fix it with a key ring but I love this purse

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, March 14, 2014
The strap came off the first time I wore it. It is made very poorly. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars not as pictured, February 18, 2014
The purse I received does not look like the one advertised. I am keeping it simply for my daughter who collects owls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, January 19, 2014
Great customer service my bag came in with a defective strap I honestly didn't realize it until I went to use it I emailed the seller and the responded with a very nice email and are sending a replacement strap out. The bag is adorable and I can fit a lot more in it then I thought I would might just want it in another color... Great buy, great seller and great customer service

3.0 out of 5 stars Looked a little cheap in person. Not as good as picture, December 17, 2013
Looked a little cheap in person. The design printing was a bit smeared. Not as good as picture. And it took forever to get here.

Rate and Discover Movies