Project Runway All Stars 4 Seasons 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. You Got Punked! The competition is tougher than ever as three winners of Project Runway return to defend their titles. The task at hand--to create a fashion-forward punk look inspired and judged by punk rock icon Debbie Harry of Blondie.
2. Bitten by the Fashion Bug At the American Museum of Natural History, creepy crawly arachnids and insects serve as inspiration for the designers to create an avant-garde look. Guest judges are Project Runway season 9 winner, Anya Ayoung Chee, and jewelry designer Jennifer Meyer.
3. Sip Into Something Sexier Signature cocktails at Jay Z's legendary 40/40 Club stir up ideas for runway worthy cocktail dresses. Guest judges are interior designer Nate Berkus and designer Rebecca Minkoff.
4. Keepin' It Classy It's back to school for the remaining eight designers in this fan-favorite unconventional challenge to create high impact fashion from materials found in an elementary school classroom. Guest judges are actors Michael Urie and Gabourey Sidibe.
5. Partners in Crime The designers pair up to create young modern looks inspired by the 1930s and Lifetime's new mini-series "Bonnie & Clyde." Guest judges are Austin Scarlett, designer Elie Tahari, and supermodel Bar Refaeli.
6. Marge Madness America's favorite housewife, Marge Simpson, turns to the All Stars to design a date night dress for an exciting evening out on the town with Homer. Guest judges Anthony Ryan Auld, designer Stacey Bendet and actress Abigail Breslin help.
7. As Sewn on TV Six remaining designers are whisked away by helicopter to QVC's headquarters in Pennsylvania where they're challenged to design a stunning red carpet gown. Mondo Guerra, QVC's Lisa Robertson, and actress Elisabeth Moss are guest judges.
8. #Nina's Trending Project Runway goes global as the designers team up with some of the most influential fashion bloggers in the world to identify a new trend for 2014. Guest judges are Nina Garcia, Christian Siriano and Calvin Klein's Francisco Costa.
9. Fashion Cents Fashion and commerce collide as the All Stars work with design house Milly to create ready-to-wear looks to be sold for charity and the designers face a shocking twist on the runway.
10. Are U.N. Or Are You Out? In the Season Finale, designers present collections inspired by their own heritage at a VIP runway show at the world headquarters of the United Nations. Project Runway's Zac Posen and guest judge Gayle King help to crown the winner.
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Alyssa Milano, Georgina Chapman|
|Supporting actors||Isaac Mizrahi, Zanna Roberts Rossi, Kristin Chenoweth, Nick Cannon, Michelle Smith, Jeffrey Sebelia, Irina Shabayeva, Andy South, Korto Momolu, Michael Knight, Daniel Esquivel, Elena Slivnyak, Seth Aaron Henderson, Melissa Fleis, Viktor Luna, Christopher Palu, Andrew Oshrin|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Rob Bagshaw, Brent Benedetti, Tara Boneillo, Castor Fernandez, Castor Fernandez, Madeline Fuste, Gil Goldschein, Janae Green, David Hillman, Lauren Marino, A.J. Morales, Jonathan Murray, Ryan Palevsky, Meryl Poster, Genevieve Sawicz, Bob Schermerhorn, Barbara Schneeweiss, Rob Sharenow, Leanne Surace, Amanda Timpson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Loved this season so much better than Season 2 and so glad Seth Aaron won he was a superb designer his first time on the show. Got off to a little bit of a slow start. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I like all of the project runway franchise - as will all seasons some designers are more whiny than others, but that's part of the fun.Published 2 months ago by mdpowershopper
I love all the Project Runway seasons and the All Stars are equally good. Does not disappoint.Published 3 months ago by Pam Warren
I missed the All Stars seasons so am catching up via Amazon! Always fun to watch... predictable, but enjoyable. Worth the purchase.Published 5 months ago by Melissa Stillman Younger
This All Stars was the weakest season to me as it seems like they were rushed to film the season. I love the cast and it is still Project Runway so worth the time to watch.Published 7 months ago by Wes B.
I just never get enough. I'm so glad they have come up with all sorts of spin off shows to keep you watching between seasons.Published 8 months ago by Caroline Hicks-Ellwood