Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hot Fashion ! Color Storm New Touch Screen LED Watch Digital Colorful Silicone Sports Watches
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 7, 2014
The Touch Screen Unisex LED Digital Watch comes in a number of colors, and is priced very affordably at under $6. Basic functions do all work, and its unique/fun to wear. The watch band itself is made out of soft silicon material that is comfortable, but the watch part is made out of plastic on the back (battery compartment, internals), which can be rough on the skin. The fit is overall pretty good, and the actual watch looks accurate when compared to the stock photos.

The watch is splash resistant (rain, sweat), but NOT water resistant, so don't take it swimming! All navigation and settings are done via the front 'touch' part, so the design is quite modern looking (no buttons at all). No instruction manual came with mine, but free digital versions can be found on Google. Works and acts a conversation starter. Very cool night effect under low light conditions, and the LED time is also readable under direct sunlight. The watch' display is usually 'off' to save battery (will last about 1 year), but tapping on the surface of the watch turns the time on (with a nice animation). However, the 'touch screen' part is not 100% accurate. It's more like a giant button that takes up the entire screen than an actual touch sensor like on an iPhone (not capacitive, and there are no fancy touch gestures).

Overall, the watch works as advertised, however, the 'touch' part is not quite as the descriptions might suggest. Still, a pretty cool, inexpensive timepiece.

HD OFFICIAL UNBOXING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La91GwqP3go&list=UUpt9QXFMmuldLVn95BWLDbw
on November 29, 2014
Tried to set the watch three times..
Each time after a few seconds when I pressed the button for time it would reset again to 12:00

Directions:

press center under display time appears
press n hold for 3 seconds
press to change to desired hour
repeat press n hold for 3 seconds
press n change for desired minute

repeat press n hold for 3 seconds for each of the other options
year
month
day of month

let watch go dark

press again for correct time dispay

press again for other items to dispay

I believe the battery is about to go based on the way it is behaving.
on January 2, 2014
The watch was a good gift for my nephew, but it took a long time to get it.

beware..there was no packaging, nor directions included
which it made it very difficult to figure out how to use it.
on August 24, 2014
I ordered 3 in different colors, I love em and so does my husband. They didn't come with instructions but, hold the button down and it will wet you set the time and date. I get great compliments on them and so many people like them, I'm planing on getting all the colors.
on June 4, 2014
got it for my daughter and its crap cant set the time bacuase everytime you hold the button down to set time it will reset itself within seconds of you starting to set the time. do not buy it for five bucks and its not worht $1
on January 15, 2015
I gave this to my granddaughter who is a trainer for N. C. State. (The school colors are red & white.) First of all, there were no instructions packed with the watch and we had to go online and try to find some. When we did, we were able to set the time, but not the date. My granddaughter left my house without the watch and has never asked about it.
on January 11, 2014
This product is the exact result of what you have paid. Do not expect nothing more. The "touch screen" is really a bottom inside the screen. I think Im gonna use it to do exercises.
on October 2, 2015
Was a great watch and did work for about 4 months. Can't really say anything bad, I mean. It's 4 bucks! Stopped working after 4 months but I still wear it as it looks good with most outfits I wear. I got so many people asking about it when I first got it.
on February 21, 2014
This is a pretty cool watch. Once you get it set up, all you'll have to do is press the screen to get the time to show up. I highly recommend it to anyone interested!
on October 31, 2015
The watch looks exactly like it does in the picture. Not a big deal but the straps are a bit stiffer than they seem like they would be. It could make it uncomfortable if you have a small wrist. It took forever to make it to my house but then I found out it was coming from Malaysia so that's my fault! Still came within the time frame I was given at check out.... A month and a half later.