Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 3, 2013
These 80s retro glasses are cool.I bought neon green neon yellow.They were true too color very happy with them.Fast shipping & delevery.
on October 5, 2011
They're nice and sturdy the ONLY thing that make them 5 stars would be if they were a bit darker. Other than that they're great for the price.
on April 19, 2013
Its cheap, looks nice, perfect if you want a disposable pair of wayfarers. Like other reviewers have said, it does feel a bit cheap and plastic.

Note: it is a NON-POLARIZED lens, meaning it is a DARK plastic lens that reduces the intensity of the light, but does not block horizontal reflections (glare off water, reflective surfaces etc).

I did not see that note when I bought it, my fault, but hope future buyers are aware of it.
0Comment11 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2014
I routinely buy these in orders of three because they are the most easily lost sunglasses I have ever come across in all my years on this planet. If you told me they left on their own and returned to china to be resold to me I would be more impressed than surprised, and then order three more pair.

They shield your eyes from the sun. Are they actually UV resistant? I don't own a laboratory, so I suppose I'll never know. But they look pretty cool, if you're into this sort of thing.
on July 9, 2013
These sunglasses are a very definite representation of the adage, "You get what you pay for." The frames are covered in barbs of sharp plastic where the excess plastic was cut after being pulled from the mold. The lenses, if you can call these barely transparent hunks of malformed plastic "lenses," wiggle in the frames. They're all around low, poor quality. They also ship in a plastic bag, so mine at least arrived with scuffed lenses and frames, and being summer, they were a little warped from sitting in various hot mail delivery trucks.

I thought I might keep them and just use them in situations where I need sun protection but it seems likely that the glasses might be lost or destroyed, but since the quality is so low, I can't see myself wearing them in even that sort of condition. I'll likely throw them away or find a niece or nephew the pass the off on as a toy. Seeing as they're sold by a toy company, that seems justified.

Don't let the decent reviews and number of stars fool you; at some point, what appeared to be a cheap, decent quality pair of knock-offs was replaced by a children's toy that is probably manufactured for a nickel and sold for $2.The only reason it got two stars instead of one was because they showed up in the allotted timeframe.
on July 2, 2013
The only detractor from these sunglasses is that the hinges are rather squeaky. Otherwise, they do the job for the price you pay! Cheap, effective, stylish. :)
on September 30, 2013
As the title of this review states, this product is a great example of how to make the cheapest sunglasses possible. This is the type of sunglasses you would expect to get as a Chuck E Cheese ticket prize or a novelty item with a mustache attached in the toy section of a drug store.

It looks like after they made these glasses they left them in the sun in a really hot car. The shape is warp, the plastic looks damaged with a lot of imperfections and it would only fit the face of a smaller than average person.

I think it has to do a lot with the source. I bought these from a seller called Collectors Paradise. I ordered nearly the same glasses, just matte finish, from MyLux Connection for $2 more. I guess that $2 makes all the difference b/c those glasses came in an actual box, with a fabric carrying case/bag and looks like actual store bought quality (for like $15-$20).
on January 28, 2014
As the title says, these are the worst purchase I have ever made and the biggest piece of crap/scam i have ever fallen for. the glasses are nothing like the photos you are shown. What this seller has done is relied on a bunch of early positive reviews when I guess they actually sold you the product in the picture. Now they are literally sending you trash in the mail and burning as many people as possible before the new constant stream of negative reviews catches up and outnumbers the positives from years ago. Most people will not end up returning these because the cost of shipping is probably more than you spent on the glasses. I don't care. I'm sending this crap back even if I lose more money on the shipping. This seller is not making a dime off of me and hopefully you noticed all the negative reviews and they and keep them from doing the same. I am discussed!
on July 27, 2013
Very inexpensive sunglasses. I only needed them to wear once, so I didn't want to spend a lot. These were perfect!
on June 20, 2013
Really surprised at how sturdy it feels. It doesn't feel like it will break when you put them on. The hinges are metal not plastic. First time I wore these during the Color Run 5k and it survived. Cleaned them, still holding up. I ordered a similar pair but from a different seller and the difference in quality was so drastic - I gave away the other pair from the different seller and kept this red pair for myself. Going on a cruise soon and I will definitely order a few more pairs from H2W seller due to the fair quality & price. And hey - if they do break in the future, they were cheap enough it won't break my heart (unlike my $300 Bulgari sunglasses). If you understand this is not going to compare to an expensive name brand pair, I think you will really like them, especially for the price, can't beat that!