4.0 out of 5 stars for D girls
I love backless dresses.
I'm also large enough where not wearing a bra doesn't look all that great.
This was the perfect solution.

Functionality:
Published on March 30, 2011 by SpokenOranges

2.0 out of 5 stars This isn't for everyone.
This isn't for everyone. If you don't have light perky boobs, or look like the model in the picture; this isn't for you!

Published on August 15, 2011 by Ray

4.0 out of 5 stars for D girls, March 30, 2011
I love backless dresses.
I'm also large enough where not wearing a bra doesn't look all that great.
This was the perfect solution.

Functionality:
It does what it can considering there's no straps to really pull things up. What this bra offers is the ability to pull boobs together so if you can imagine your bra-less chest, and cup them with your hands and move towards the center. that's the look you get. it does not provide lift. however, if your chest is on the larger side, and not too droopy side = this is more than adequate to provide a good overall shape.

I don't like big chested look, so i've always avoided the "push-up" effect, so this was good for me. I even liked wearing it with form fitting tank tops. No more back fat from tight bras!

I do not exactly place each flap where they indicate with their instruction manual. I tilt it slightly so it actually pulls them more together. The stickiness is sufficient for all day use. But it does take a few tries to match both sides equally.

One LESS star is because it takes FOREVER to dry so I cannot wear it back to back. Since you can't exactly wring it out, it needs to sit---sopping wet until dried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, October 23, 2009
Barbara Scott (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This product is great! I love these adhesive strapless "bra's". I have purchaed many sets and always buy several at a time. They stay put and are really easy to clean and maintain and the adhesive lasts a really long time. Just don't put them on after you have used lotion or oils....the adhesive won't work anymore. They do run a little small, so if you are a full C then you are going to want to go up to a D. These will not give you full coverage like a real bra, but are great for tank tops, halters, backless and strapless tops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best adhesive bra, December 3, 2011
I was a bit skeptical when I first saw this adhesive bra, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it. I applied each cup as the directions suggest, turning the cups inside out then applying from outside in, I had to reapply one twice because it is a little tricky making sure the two cups line up with one another. The manufacturer suggests that you not wear the bra for more than 6hrs at a time, probably to minimize any sort of reaction or possibly the bra becoming less adhesive the longer you wear it, but I tested it for 12 hrs just to see what would happen. The bra was just as adhesive when I took them off as when I first out them on. I washed the cups by lightly applying mild soap and wiping the soap off with water on my hand with the cups folded inside out. I let them air dry over night in the open and the adhesive is deffinitely refreshed. While the bra was completely comfortable and served my needs if I was hoping for some lift then I probably would have been disappointed. It gave me cleavage, but it was like cleavage that you can achieve with a really tight sports bra, smashed down cleavage. So if you are ok with the lack of lift and just want the cleavage, or you need something without back straps then this will deffinitely work for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Fashion Forms Women's Ultralite Backless Bra (Apparel)
I have a couple backless or weirdly cut shirts and dresses, and I was tired of having a bra show. I'm a 34C, so I definitely have some boobage, but not a lot. I was getting by with strapless bras, but then I got a dress that was completely backless. I was pretty reluctant to get a backless bra, but I figured I could get on that was guaranteed, so I could return it if it didn't work. I got a C-cup one, because I'm usually a C, sometimes a B.

I was REALLY pleasantly surprised. It looks pretty weird coming out of the box, but I followed the instructions really carefully and had took only two tried to get in on right. I placed the cups a little further apart, then clasped the middle, which gave me a really nice bit of cleavage. I pushed it on carefully and waited for the other shoe to drop, as I was sure it would fall off or look terrible. The dress looked MUCH better with a bra--my breasts looked great and felt secure. I wore it for about 10 hours the first day and barely noticed I was wearing it. It was a little warm and I definitely sweat some, but it held totally strong. I didn't even have to adjust it like I occasionally do with standard bras!

I had no pain whatsoever taking it off. I once again followed instructions and slowly peeled it off. It honestly wasn't even really uncomfortable. Just go slowly and it will be fine.

Finally, make sure you wash it like the box says to keep the adhesive fresh. Just wash the adhesive side, not the cloth side--since you can't wring it out, it takes way too long to dry if you do the cloth side. I turn it inside out, gently wipe it with soap and warm water, then rinse it carefully so the other side doesn't get wet. Let it dry, then as SOON as it's dry put it back in the box. If you don't, particles will attach to it and it will get less sticky.

Overall, this was an awesome purchase. I'll update with how long it lasts!

To speak to other reviews: I find it hilarious that people expect this bra to lift and provide lots of support! It's a great bra, it's not a MAGIC bra. There are no straps, and gravity still exists. If you want a bra that actually lifts, you need straps. If you have very large breasts, this probably isn't for you--it provides enough support for me, but if you need lift as well as "hold", you'll need a "real" bra. Also, it's not like a normal bra--it's not meant to completely "hold" your breasts from underneath the way a normal bra does. So order true to size, or if you're between sizes like me, the bigger one, but be aware that it's not supposed to fit like a normal bra!

5.0 out of 5 stars These babies keep it classy!, June 16, 2013
Since I'm an old school type of gal, under NO circumstances is it okay to show your bra strap. Never. I mean Never. Ever. Never. If I wore a backless, I just had to pray the ladies wouldn't get too unwieldy or try the band-aid trick, which let's face it, band aids weren't designed for all that. Plus after a certain age, no support leaves the ladies looking flat, which is just sad for everyone. Traditional bandeau/tube type strapless bras keep slipping and you end up doing the "duck behind the corner ninja sneak adjust thing" all day. So I decided to try the nubra. The tear rolling down my cheek after years of undergarment ridiculousness says it all. It's the most awesome strapless bra ever. I stick them on and forget it. It's perfect for little sun dresses or spaghetti strap tops in the summer, and of course, backless dresses. No jiggle, and it even gives you a little lift, nice cleavage, and shape!

Because of the adhesive, I was reluctant because I had an experience back in college with a stick on bra that I slept in after a party. I woke to blisters, which was embarrassing to explain how I got them to my clueless male doctor ("you were wearing what?), and left a discolored scar on my breasts (still here after 15+ years). So this time I am VERY cautious to not go past the 6 hour limit stated on the box and I haven't had any issues with blistering yet. But I wish you could wear them longer because they are so comfortable. You really forget you have them on and they give you a nice smooth silhouette.

You do have to practice the correct placement for good cleavage, but even if you just manage to get them to cover your headlights, it's still a win because you feel in place and your modesty is in tact. I've worn/washed them several times now and the stickiness has not gone away which still amazes me. But I have followed the instructions religiously.

Any Cons? Wear them on a hot sweaty day and fuggedaboutit...they will slide off your chest like pudding. Once your sweat gets between you and the adhesive bond, they're done and they will NOT stick back on no matter how much you try or how odd you look rubbing your chest in public trying to get them to stick back on. I learned that little lesson and I'm passing it on to you! Other than that, I love my bra. I wear a C cup in a traditional bra, bought this in a C and it's been fine for me. Gonna buy another one to have while the other is drying.

Tips:
-Do make sure you don't have any lotion on when applying (But, be ready for prune-breasts when you take them off).
-Do be gentle and go slowly when peeling them off. It's not painful, but could be if you don't.
-Do wash the adhesive side, as stated, immediately after you take them off.
-Do lay them on the hump side of the plastic bins to dry with the fabric side up to prevent any mildew smells.
-Do occasionally rinse a little soap on the fabric side as well for freshness.
-Do be careful with your nails while washing.

I'm sad these haven't worked for some of the ladies who gave poor reviews, but I will never buy another strapless bra again. Never. I mean Never. Ever. Never.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, perfect rating, June 3, 2013
I usually wear a 32B or 34A at victoria secrets and I bought this bra in size A.
I would give a perfect rating for this bra. So comfortable I could wear it everyday. Stays on the entire day whether i'm dancing around at a wedding or walking around in the city, no complaints. I've worn this bra 5-10 times already and have followed the instructions on how to wash and take care of it and the adhesive has not failed me yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for Summer styles, June 9, 2006
I LOVE this! It holds up to it's promise. It will stay on until you take it off, then you just gently hand wash it with some soap and water, let it air dry and then it's ready to be worn again.

2.0 out of 5 stars This isn't for everyone., August 15, 2011
This review is from: Fashion Forms Women's Ultralite Backless Bra (Apparel)

I'm 5'6"; wear size 8 clothing (sometimes wear a size 10). On average I wear small and/or medium shirts. I'm a FULL C CUP and can't go braless... (Some women of my size can, but I can't!) Bought this hoping to wear something backless and it did nothing for me. Don't even think the bra cup was true to size.

Money down the drain

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 1, 2012
kdship (Jersey City, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This was my first time wearing an adhesive bra and it was great. I read the previous reviews about how to put it on (bending forward) and managed to get a great look under a stappy silk jersey dress-- no lumps or bumps! It isn't fun taking it off but it's not painful, either. I can't imagine that wearing one of these all the time would be good for your girls in terms of gravity and the necessary pulling required to take it off, but it's great for special occasions. Like previous reviewers, I bought a size up (I'm borderline B-C and bought the C). There is no way I could have fit the B so be sure to size up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good support for my Ds, great cleavage!, June 11, 2012
This review is from: Fashion Forms Women's Ultralite Backless Bra (Apparel)
I bought this at JCP. While there, I tried on a few other products that serve the same purpose. This one worked out the best. The other ones were generally too heavy.they pulled my breasts down, making them look absolutely horrendously saggy(especially the clear one, which costs more ironically).This Ultralite Nubra works very nicely with my backless dress, pulling my breasts together to create eye-catching cleavage while providing decent support. How you put the bra on makes a difference in how much support this bra provides. So experiment a bit to find the best way to put yours on. I have quite a few dresses that either require a backless bra or a halter bra or a low back bra. Now I have one bra for all those dresses(and even for the bra top dresses,too!!). Even though I do have halter bras and low back bras from VS, I hate them--the halter bra kills my neck and the low back upsets my stomach. No more of enduring them now that I've discovered the ultralite nubra!!

p.s. I am a VS 32D or 32DD for pushup bras. I wish this nubra covers just a little more, but as it is, it's still working out for me-definitely better support than those bandeau bras.

Fashion Forms Women's Ultralite Backless Bra