5.0 out of 5 stars So gorgeous
This is a beautiful necklace. It falls nicely onto the neck and it's great quality. You can't go wrong here.
Published 23 months ago by Fay

2.0 out of 5 stars Necklace
I really like inexpensive fashion jewelry. I then have no need to worry about losing it or it going out of style (my niece will play with it.)
Published 18 months ago by W. Zollo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So gorgeous, March 11, 2013
This review is from: Fashion Golden Tone Black Orange White Ribbon Buckle Chain Pendant Necklace (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Necklace, February 3, 2013
I loved the Necklace- it is of great quality - It really meet the expectations - is very beautiful and nice

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, August 22, 2013
I must say that I buy this one with some other necklaces and this one was the best surprise! It's beautiful and looks more expensive. The quality it's good and now it's my favorite

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this piece, April 12, 2013
It's a nice inclusion to my already ample collection of statement necklaces. It's well constructed and looks like a museum piece. The details are awsome. Looks even nicer in person. You won't be displeased.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING NECKLACE!!!!, November 15, 2013
OMG this necklace is so gorgeous its my new favorite it came in two days with Prime which is awesome by the way it looks and feels like a very expensive necklace I so recommend this it's just so beautiful I just got it tonight can you tell I'm excited lol!!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice colors good quality, November 17, 2013
Nice looking, the color are just like the picture good quality but... it tends to twist and doesn't look pretty to adjust it every ten minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars classy, September 23, 2013
I just Love this piece I get so many compliments when I where it...I'm really glad I purchased it. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Structured Orange and White Ribbon Necklace, September 12, 2013
I am wearing this necklace this weekend with a new orange silk blouse I purchased. I think it will look great. There is one small problem and that is that it sometimes does not sit right on the neck area and one must be careful of how it is put on or it will fold. My mother showed me how to put it on so that it would not do this and basically it is important to make sure it is flat when you clasp it. Otherwise, lovely.

2.0 out of 5 stars Necklace, July 11, 2013
This just doesn't hang correctly. It's weaves with ribbons and is really quite pretty until you put it on then it just refuses to lay flat and flips up in the most warped way so you fidget, to no avail, with it all evening.
I've bought other necklaces from this company in the past and have been quite pleased, they make downscale but attractive statement pieces and this is the first I've been disappointed with.
The colors are quite pretty though but not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Hit, May 16, 2014
Everytime I wear this I got compliments all day long. It is very well made and sturdy. I plan on getting this in all colors.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›