Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 3, 2014
TRASH, received: not working & with broken strap !
review image review image
on May 26, 2014
I filed a claim with the company because this watch looked good but did not work at all, i.m waitiing to hear from them but its taking a while
on August 6, 2015
quit working within days of me getting it...live and learn
price was too good to be true
on July 27, 2015
I love it, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
on July 13, 2015
I really like this watch. When it came I was really impressed with the quality. I have to admit, it did take a little bit longer to arrive than I would have liked but I still like the product and would purchase from this seller again.
on June 2, 2015
This watch is just simply a fun watch. It is great for the summer months when you can coordinate with your wardrobe. It reminds me of a day at the beach. I will be getting a lot of use of this watch.
on September 25, 2014
It was stiffer than I anticipated and the color was darker. I was hoping for a light mint but it's a darker tone. It's not bad as I still get compliemnts on it but it wasn't what I was expecting.
on November 15, 2014
Very cute. Of course it's cheap material but, you get what you pay for. I have a really small wrist, so the last hole is still too big for me. Maybe I'm just weird...
on October 9, 2014
After wearing the watch the second day the strap closures that hold the strap in place fell off. I am unable to wear it any more. Sits in my drawer....disappointing
on July 2, 2015
The watch in the picture looks better than the watch I received. The gold color is too yellow. looks fake.. The quality of the strip looks cheap.