5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!
Published 9 months ago by Agent P

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Get false advertise
This looks nothing like its suppose to. It was Cheap material and style isn't the same as the picture. I was very disappointed sending mine back.
Published 7 months ago by Jared

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Amoin Men's Fashion Oblique Zipper Hoodie Casual Top Coat (Apparel)
I was a little hesitant to buy this initially as there were mediocre reviews for similar items, but I'm really satisfied now that the product arrived. It's not as slim fitting as it looks in the images, but it's much more comfortable than it looks as a result. The fabric is thick like a standard hoodie and very soft. The sleeve cuffs are a little bit loose, but as a casual hoodie, this works well.

The zipper works well. When it's zipped all the way up, there's a flap that can be snapped on across the neck for extra warmth. If you zip it three quarters of the way up, you can fold down the inside flap slightly to make it look like the picture shown.

The only downside is the pockets are a little bit small. They're big enough to fit my hands in entirely, but I wouldn't keep a phone in there because it could easy fall out. Also, the vertical zip pocket opens, but there's no actual pocket. Probably wouldn't put anything in there anyway, so no big issue with that.

In terms of the size, I'm about 5'6, 150 lbs with a more muscular build, and the medium fits very well and vert comfortably.

I would definitely recommend this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lighter than Depicted. Looks good, April 28, 2014
I got the dark grey jacket and after reading comments I expected it to look a little different so when It came it I wasn't to surprised. It's more of a standard grey to a light grey color rather than dark. If you are not used to slim fit clothing, order a size up. I wear medium and ordered Medium and it fits as expected. the sleeves will rest in the lower 3rd of your forearm and not to the wrists.
It's super comfy though. It has a fleece lining so it's somewhat warm, but the jacket is thin so it allows wind through. Great spring and fall jacket or something to wear on a cold long bus ride or plane trip.
Big Tips: Order a sized up if you want it to fit like a standard jacket.
Colors are mush different than depicted. Lighter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket!, July 13, 2014
I bought this for my son he wears a size men's medium. I ordered a medium and it fits him perfect. It is a little bit of a heavy jacket. He says it's really warm. Love the fit. It also came sooner then expected. It took about two weeks to get. I would highly recommend buying this jacket.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Get false advertise, April 22, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars It's decent, March 29, 2014
The package arrived about a week and a half earlier than the estimated time, so I was quite happy.

One thing I noticed when I first opened the package was the color difference; I purchased the blue jacket. I expected the shade of blue to be very similar to that of the picture, but the jacket was actually blue-gray; basically a dulled down color compared to the picture. Also there were a few dangling strings here and there. The jacket doesn't seem that durable.

I'm only 5'5" and thin. I usually wear medium clothes, so I purchased the medium size and it fits me perfectly. Be sure to check their chart size though b/c they’re sized in Asian standard.

When you wear the jacket, it doesn't really make you look slim. For me, the inner flap added a little bulk; giving me a bump in my abdomen area. The fabric is very comfortable and is ideal for cool-warm weather. The hood is very small, and is useless in the rain; it didn't even reach my hairline! The pockets are pretty small and my headphones actually fell out of them when I was walking around, so don’t put anything too valuable in them.

I really like how unique-looking this jacket is though. If you zip up to your sternum area, you can partially fold the inner flap to match the picture. I have received a lot of complements from people about this jacket.

Overall, I really like this jacket; it's not expensive, looks really good, and is extremely comfy. The only thing I didn't like about this jacket is the color difference and the small hood.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hoped for more than I expected, October 17, 2014
J. Bell (American Southwest) - See all my reviews
Much as others state in their reviews, the hoodie does not look as clean in person as it does in the picture. I ordered an XS for myself, a small woman, knowing full well that it would not hug my curves and that it would be baggy. It's hard to mess up that sizing. In fact, it fits my shoulders very well and will prove to be a cozy baggy style--which kind of loses the whole trim, modern cut pictured above.

My major complaint is the fabric. It's cheap. Cheaper than cheap. It's Wal-Mart, dollar store cheap with not an ounce of cotton in it. It is soft, but if you are like me and cringe at the plastic feel of 100% polyester, don't even bother. Fortunately the inside of this sweater is soft and fluffy, so I think I can get my money's worth out of it for a season.

Bottom line: their sizing guide is abysmal and I would 100% return this item and spend the money on something of better overall quality if I could. I give it 2 stars because I think I can stomach it for a time.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed in this product, November 24, 2014
I was very disappointed in this product. I realize now that they only sold in Chinese measurements however after I got this product I noticed it was too short in length of the body length and arm length but fit perfect around the torso. It was either going to fit around the torso and be too short or it was going to be perfect in length and be too baggy. If I wanted a baggy hoodie I would have bought a hoodie from Walmart. I ordered it because it looked nice on the manican and I wanted it but now I wish I would have bought something else. That is why I gave it one star. Material itches too much. But other than that if I was a midget it would be perfect

2.0 out of 5 stars Small, Thin, Cheap, October 16, 2014
I ordered this same hoodie on ebay. I normally wear XL and the sizing info said I should order a 3XL. It was still too small. I probably need a 4 or 5XL. The hood is also quite small. Oh and the zippered pocket on the chest is fake. The fabric is also very thin. Don't count on it keeping you very warm. Overall it's just a cheaply made hoodie.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hood is TOO SMALL, September 30, 2014
The cloth is cheap, but, even then, you're getting less than what you pay for. I ended up giving it to my little brother, and the hood wouldn't fit either. Zippers doesn't have pockets, but kinda looks nice.
Would not recommend. Unless, of course, you want the small hood and zippers just for style, then it's probably a 3~4 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage., October 18, 2014
Worst quality I have ever recieved. Bought one for my fiance and one for myself both were oddly sized and had buttons/snaps come right out of the material. The material is strange and like something you might buy at a crappy Halloween store. Stitching looks like crap and is very itchy. Risk it for the price if you'd like.

Amoin Men's Fashion Oblique Zipper Hoodie Casual Top Coat