4.0 out of 5 stars Surprise! Surprise!
Let me begin by saying I DO NOT do product reviews but this experience deserved a review. The dress arrived on time in simple packaging, with the dress neatly folded in and sealed within two bags. The dress was a bit wrinkled but nothing serious considering how it was sent.

Published 9 months ago by kimberly

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat large
I wanted to like it, but the bottom is completely see-through so expect to wear a slip (ordered white). Also, I have a bust of 42, ordered a 14 per their size chart and it's still too large.
Published 3 months ago by bethsworkin81

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprise! Surprise!, December 19, 2013

This dress was purchased for a Mardi Gras ball so my fear was it would look like a bridesmaid grown…it does not. The color is not as bright as pictures on line but still a true red. I wear a true size 12, and a pear shape (small at the larger at the bottom) if this is your body type I would suggest going down a size because the dress has a lace up back and has a great flow from the waist down. If you are less than 5’6 this dress may be too long and will need to be altered, I am 5’6 and it is extremely long.

The stones on the front are just a picture with one difference. In photo on line the belted stones appear to wrap around the back…the do not, they are only on the front. The only reason I did not give a 5 star rating is because the stones are very light and may need to be reinforced them to make sure they are secure.

Overall I could not be more pleased. This dress could easily sell for triple the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars So glad I purchased this dress! Beautiful!, February 4, 2014
I purchased this dress because of the price and the reviews and I'm so glad I did. The dress comes in a nice, reusable, heavy plastic bag which is wrapped in another bag. I purchased the yellow and it's as beautiful and bright as the picture. The material is good quality but be careful, if you wear a bracelet, it will easily snag the material. I saw 2 very small snags in the bodice but nothing highly noticeable. The rhinestone design is only in the front and they are affixed to the dress very well, not loose at all. I immediately tried it on and the 4 fit a little big in the chest and it's very long but that's no problem. For the price, I already expected to get alterations. I'm 5'3, 118 lbs, 32C. I gave 4 stars because the back has a corset lace up and there's no clasp to keep the corset in place, so I will have that fixed. I can't wait to wear this dress to a Mardi Gras ball at the end of this month. I know I'm sure to stand out. I felt like a Disney princess when I tried it on and that was without heels, hair and make up done. I highly recommend this dress. I wish I could post a pic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty!, March 6, 2014
Lauren (Pineville, la) - See all my reviews
The dress was very pretty and perfect for a mardi gras ball but the 6 was too big so I had to return it. I'm a true size 6 so order a size down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed, January 21, 2014
The construction of this dress is very impressive. It fits very well (I am 5'4" 118lbs). I will need to get it hemmed because it is a few inches too long. The back is lace up so you definitely need someone to help you but the dress is very flattering on a smaller frame. I have not worn it yet but I can tell it will not disappoint

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat large, June 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars better than expected, February 24, 2014
I ordered this dress in a yellow sz 6. I am 5'4 135 lbs. The quality of the dress was way better than expected. The jewels only are on the front of the dress and it is a corset style back. I took the jewels off which was simple since it was one piece and sewn on. I reused the jewles as a bracelet which turned out cute. The dress fit well. i did have to hem the top layer about 2 inches and I also sewed in a high slit. I wore this dress to a mardi gras ball and it was a huge hit! The color was vibrant and I def stood out. I would def recommend this dress to anyone looking for an inexpensive dress. I am also going to keep this in my wish list in case I have another event to go to. I will just order in a diff color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and very well sewn, but runs small. Busty beware!, August 13, 2014
It was definitely a beautiful dress. It had minor problems with some stitching but nothing I couldnt fix by hand in 2 minutes. However, it was way too small. Everyone on here sasying it fits too big in the bust must be very flat chested. I am 5'7'' and curvy. No, not fat. I have a 32 inch waist but big hips and a 36D cup which is why I chose an empire cut. The length was perfect but the rest definiterly was too small. I coulve worked with the hip area, since from the waist down I wear a size 16 this wouldve worked if it were just about 2 inches looser. I couldve made it work but the top was DEFINITELY not a size 16 or even a 14. It is a tie back so it adjusts a little but theres NO WAY if youre busty you can make it work. I bought a size 14 and my girls didnt fit, when I usually wear a size 12 top. It had great padding but even lacing it up tight the back piece wouldn't have been long, or rather wide enough to cover. I gave it to my aunt who is a size 10 and it fit her with some tight lacing. It did looks gorgeous and even had a strap that holds the dress in place (like a bra strap). The shipping was really fast and it is EXCELLENT for the price. Just know it runs rather small. If you have a big bust it will be hard to accomodate if possible at all. If you wear under a size 12 you should be fine. I wish it wouldve fit but its still a great dress regardless.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress, June 4, 2014
It's a beautiful dress... The color is nice but I can see the jewel accesory will easily come off...it needs to be sewn more to make sure it will not fall off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty dress but not for me, September 14, 2014
I ordered a royal blue in size 4 based off the size chart. The dress came earlier than expected and was wrapped up securely. The color is darker than what is shown in the picture, I would say it is more navy blue than "sapphire blue". The decoration below the bust look nice and add a nice pop to the dress. I wanted to like this dress so bad but it did not fit me well. I am 5'0 and 110 lbs, I have a big bust and big hips, but the cut of the dress made me look bigger, in a bad way. The corset has a weird bump that just won't go down. I returned the dress because of how it fit me, I'm sure someone taller and a little heavier would look great in this dress. It was just not for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Panel in back is terrible, March 2, 2014
was very pretty, but the panel in the back was terrible! i dont know how you would wear it with that panel in there

Fashion Plaza Women's Strapless Dress