Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

Price:$5.99 - $11.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on December 12, 2013
I wear these with my boots and they keep my legs so warm and they look adorable! The color is exactly as expected. Love these!
on December 24, 2014
And for wearing with your high heels. Yes, I wear these to work! Ladies love them, boss is one of those who is paying me compliments with the styles. These keep the cold off so I can wear my high heels to work in winter (southern winter so when it gets freezing like up north I couple these with longer thicker ones or the shorter ones which always get the ladies asking me questions on how to wear them for their outfits). Adds versatility to the leg warmer styles.
on June 5, 2014
These leg warmers are too short. They did not go over the knees. Keeping because they are warm and soft. A little disappointed that they are not long enough.
on February 6, 2014
I got these for my husband who has real cold feet and socks alone we're not doing the trick. He has been wearing these over his socks and finally he is toasty warm. He is happy and that makes me happy.
on November 12, 2015
OMG- I am a total 80's girl with a 2015 twist - I love leg warmers to the max- I ordered both the ribbed and plain- I love all 5 pairs - wearing my ribbed legwarmers now- I operate a music store and all the woman coming in want the link to buy their own
V28Fashion Ribbed Cable Knit Trimmed Soft legwarmers - 5 stars V28Fashion Ribbed Cable Knit Trimmed Soft Footless leg Warmers (Ribbed Rose) Now , I am ordering more for #BlackFriday #ChristmasGifts 5 stars - Recommended by @kidkel69
review image
on February 6, 2015
No elasticity. They stretched a little to fit over my calf, but then wouldn't stay up. They don't "stretch back" (return to original shape). They are soft and attractive, but the constantly falling down is a FAIL for me. They are also a bit short (14"), only reaching from ankle to just below knee. I like them to be a bit longer. Not willing to pay return shipping to return them, or I would. Disappointed.
on December 4, 2015
I have always been a big fan of leg warmers! These are just what I've been looking for! Wearing jeans in the winter just never seems to keep me warm but with the addition of these, I stay much warmer and my legs feel nice an toasty! I wear socks under mine since pulling them down on my foot would drive me nuts, lol. They look so cute with a pair of boots and I got lots of compliments the first time I wore them out. I got the cable knit leg warmers and they are nice and thick but not at all stiff and scratchy. The knit is soft and made well. I didn't have any problems with the length or them staying up. They fit snug but not so much as to be annoying. Overall, I am super happy with these leg warmers and with the quality! They would make a great gift for any lady of any age! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.
review image review image review image
on June 29, 2014
Ver fast service. The leg warmers are very soft and easy to pull on. They help my Mom's legs from brushing.
on December 1, 2015
I get really cold all the time and I had to go out today and it was snowing. Bit my legs were warm and i was very stylish, l put them over my boots and they are cable knit which is like like a weave. But i truly love these thank you so much I received this product for free or a highly discount in exchange for my honest & unbiased review.
on November 17, 2015
Nice soft and warm! Good for being lazy around the house and also for layering up to go out.
They aren't itchy at all, and the fit is perfect.