Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 8, 2015
Like the Black Alloy watch, it to is quite lovely and very different. However, like the other watch the band is made for a smaller wrist person like myself and this one is even smaller that the Black Alloy, but it fits me. Also the knob to change the time is hard to access but not impossible. I like it and also get compliments on this one too.
on January 6, 2013
Another watch that was perfect. Had no regrets purchasing this item and the price was superb. If you have a large wrist though, don't buy. Its for "small wristed" ppl like me.
on January 29, 2013
tacky and fake appearing
good for children i guess
cannot beat the price though
good as gifts for children
not sure how long they last
on June 14, 2014
i guess u get what u pay for. tte thing broke ten minutes after wearing it. CHEAP JUNK. took TOO lomg to reveive as well OVER TWO MONTHS. RIDICULOUS.
on October 3, 2013
This is a nice 'bling' type dress up accessory that can be paired with just about any outfit and you certainly can't complain about the price!
on November 21, 2013
Very cute, I bought it as a gift but I might just keep it for myself. It's a keeper. Nice
on August 12, 2015
Arrived in tact but hard to set time because of where the stem is located.
on November 25, 2012
Only fits a small wrist, else its a beautiful piece. Worth the price I paid. Nice for holiday gifts. The corners are little sharp though.
on July 9, 2014