4.0 out of 5 stars Here are the INSTRUCTIONS (the manual is illegible)
The watch was as the picture (only the light pink is the typical bubble gum pink, and the hot pink is hot but a bit transparent). The sphere is 3.5 cm (1.4 inches).

The instructions are even worse than I expected! For what is worth, I haven't met a "clear" digital watch just yet. With the instructions below you should be good to go:

- There are 3...
Published 7 months ago by Scarlett O'Hara

2.0 out of 5 stars impossible to figure out!!!
Published 15 months ago by A. Walsh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars impossible to figure out!!!, August 30, 2013
This review is from: Pasnew Fashion Waterproof Children Boys Girls Digital Sport Watch with Alarm, Chronograph, Date (Pink)pse-219pink (Watch)
This watch is very cute, but i literally cannot figure out how to set it. The instructions that came with it are for a different model altogether, and i cannot locate a manual online. i am about to follow what another reviewer suggested and take it to a watch place and let them figure it out. hopefully that will solve the problem once i get it figured out. my daughter really wanted to wear it to school this morning after we received it yesterday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Here are the INSTRUCTIONS (the manual is illegible), April 14, 2014

- There are 3 buttons: Mode, Reset, and Start. (The fourth is the Light button). The instructions below assume you are in the main "time" screen.
- TIME/CALENDAR: press Mode 2 seconds, then press Mode again but just 1 second. You will adjust, in this order: seconds, minutes, hours, month, day, day of the week. In each setting, you press Reset to adjust (it only goes up). Once set, press Start to move to the next setting. Mode will take you to the main screen.
- 24 h vs. am/pm: press Reset and holding it pressed, press Mode to change from 24 h to am/pm (indicated with a/p on the center top).
- ALARM TIMING: press Mode 2 seconds. Reset moves hours/minutes up. Start changes from hours to minutes. To exit, press Mode.
- ALARM on/off. Reset shows you the alarm. By holding Reset pressed, press Start to turn the alarm on/off.
- STOPWATCH. Press Mode one second. To start, press Start. To stop, press Start. Once stopped, Reset will reset it. Mode will exit.

I hope this is helpful. If you are the manufacturer, please, feel free to copy as much as you want from the instructions but, please, rewrite them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, September 16, 2013
My granddaughter loves the new watch and wears it everywhere. She loves that it is water proof and is just plain beautiful on her arm. A great part of her birthday gifts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this watch!, July 2, 2014
susan hallahan glen (San Francisco, California USA) - See all my reviews
This might be the worst kids watch out there. I've never written a review but I think it's important for future consumers to know the truth. The instructions came in Chinese and were for another watch all together. Thankfully, another reviewer posted instructions in their comments. However, even so, it's still a pretty crappy product in terms of usability and functionality. I would be very skeptical if you're in the market for a kids watch. There are plenty of other good quality brands out there at similar price points. I'm embarrassed that Amazon doesn't vet their vendors and have high standards for the products they list on their site. Don't waste your money!

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece really loves it., December 26, 2013
I can't see why other people say that this watch is impossible to set up. It comes with instructions and although it takes a bit to figure out the instructions, it gets pretty clear from that point on.

It looks better in live. The bright pink area is semi translucent so it's fun for kids, and what's looks like grey around the dial on the picture is actually chrome, shiny.

Totally recommend it,

5.0 out of 5 stars My triplet neices love this watch, August 7, 2013
Aria Gia (South San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This watch is high tech looking and cute too! I got it for my triplet nieces as a gift for being in my wedding. They really enjoyed them and keep on wearing them! They especially like that they can wear them in the pool and at bath time. Very cool!

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, January 2, 2014
My granddaughter's choice and whatever she wants, within reason, we try to supply. I would prefer she read time using an analog timepiece, but the future is probably digital.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sport Watch, June 26, 2013
I bought this watch for my daughter to wear at Summer camp. So far it seems ok, she is away for 7 weeks so we will see how it holds up. I did have trouble setting it and took it to a local jeweler where I do business. They set it for me.. My daughter loves it!! It is very nice looking.... I just wish it had the date, not just the day of the week. otherwise so far so good. I would recommend this watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars No instructions included - Absolutely Infuriating! I discovered how it works on my own (details included)., November 1, 2014
I wanted to return this after receiving it without instructions, but my 8 year old daughter loves it, so I sat down and puzzled out how the goofy thing works by trial and error. Here is what I discovered:

Toggle between military and regular time – Hold START and hit the MODE button. The P that is displayed indicates that AM/PM time is active.

Show Date – Hold Start

Toggle between displaying time and timer function – Hit MODE.

While in timer mode...
Hit START to start and stop the timer and RESET to clear.

While timer is running, if you hit RESET, you will enter a lap mode. Hit RESET again to resume timer at current elapsed time. I don't really know what the blinking day of week indicators are meant to show here, but I think you might be able to keep track of multiple laps by using start. I didn't really try too hard to figure this part out since the functionality is totally irrelevant in a watch for an young child.

The AL box on the face shows if the alarm is active (a bell is displayed when it is on) and the CH box is for the hourly chime (sound wave is displayed when on).

To stop the alarm when it is going off – Hit RESET.

Display the current active alarm time – Hold RESET.

Toggle alarm and/or chime on and off – Hold RESET and hit START until you get the desired combination.

Setting the watch
------------------------
Hold MODE for 2 seconds or so. The first screen that is displayed will set the alarm time. START toggles between the hour and minute fields, RESET increments the digits. Note that the alarm will be set if you make any change to the values on this screen.

Hitting MODE a second time while in the setting mode will bring you to the screen where you can set the time. START toggles between the second, minute, hour, month, date, and day of week fields, while RESET changes their values.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, June 19, 2014
A cute, basic watch. My daughter loves it It was easy to program with the instructions from a previous review.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›