Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 9, 2014
was a little bit confused when it arrived. The directions did nothing for me. All there is to it is to stick your head through the whole thing and tug and pull on it around your neck until you get the look you desire. I love this scarf, very different from what you see being worn daily. A lil on the bulky side, but I don't mind it. Will buy in more colors
review image
11 comment52 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2014
When I first opened the package I thought this is not what I ordered. Then I read the reviews and thought it definitely isn't as everyone else is commenting. BUT THEN I read the instructions about slipping my head through the hole and I played with the scarf. It came as a long narrow scarf with the front of the scarf in the picture on one side and a solid pattern on the back but each end is open and you can take one end and feed it through the scarf and you end up with a tube. Then you can stretch it. Although mine is still looking a little tighter than the picture I think I will be able to work it out to be very close. It is nice that it can be used both ways, as an infinity or as a straight scarf.
0Comment47 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2014
I love it. Took awhile to receive it but it is gorgeous!
on January 11, 2015
Shipping took forever, but I love the scarf. When it first arrived I was like ahmagosh, it's not an infinity scarf!? Then i realized you have to follow the direction to make it into one. I love it! Very full and cute!
on January 25, 2015
Love love love♡♡
on April 8, 2014
I love the fit. And the color was perfect. I would recommend this scarf for anyone that likes wearing scarfs.
on April 17, 2014
This scarf is adorable! I love wearing it; it has become a staple in my wardrobe. This is the second I've bought from this company!
on March 17, 2015
Fast shipment, easy transaction, wonderful product. Nothing wrong. Everything is good.
on December 29, 2013
In the picture it seems there are two different pieces of material -- half beige net and half gray cashmere. It actually came as front side is entire beige net and the back side entire gray cashmere. It is REALLY soft, but thin. It is really light too.
on February 26, 2015
I purchased these scarves for gifts for a couple of friends around the holidays. I wasn't sure what to expect as I had never bought anything like this on Amazon before (I'm a tactile person and typically want to "feel" clothing before I buy it). I was so pleased with the quality and "feel" of these scarves! They arrived in perfect condition with instructions on how to wear in multiple styles and also came with a nice drawstring gift bag. I didn't even have to wrap anything! I would definitely buy these again - and will come back to the same company if in need of a similar gift in the future. Thank you!