Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 13, 2015
These Jeggings are very cute! I ordered the M/L. Ok Iam 5 "6" 1/2 and weigh 134 pounds. These jeggings sit 2 inches below the navel. I measure 32 1/2 inches around where the waist of the jeans sit. I measure 38 inches in my hips across the fullest part of my bottom. These jeggings fit right to my body. They were not hard to pull up, but there is no baggy areas either. They fit like leggings and are thin like that. The waist is flat against my waist with no gaps. I think if someone was any larger these would be too small and tight. I am a junior size 7 and these fit like most size 7's. That said they are soft and comfortable. I gave them only 4 stars because they do run small and not everyone will be able to wear them. Also I wear a 33 inch inseam, and these hit just below my ankle bone, so the length is not bad. I hope this helps others who are trying to figure out if these will fit them.

Added 2/15/2015
Ok ladies, I have now bought four pairs of these in the M/L. I measured the jeggings lying flat starting with the waist unstretched, the waist is 14 inches across, really stretched it 17 inches across. The hips Unstretched are 18 inches across and stretched are 19 and 1/2 inches across. The front rise is 9 inches and the back rise is 11 inches. The inseam is 29 and 1/2 inches. They are 68% cotton, 27% polyester and 5% spandex. The ankle circumference is about 10 inches all around and stretches. Hopefully this will be helpful to those on the fence about purchasing the M/L size.
review image
66 comments118 of 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2015
I just received these today and they're my first pair of actual jeggings. I've been wearing leggings for a couple of years now but hadn't really sought out jeggings because the price at stores scared me away. These are fantastic! True jeggings. Flexible and tight like a legging but a little heavier like you'd expect from jeans. I'm definitely going to buy more.

I'm a short, petite woman. 5'3 115 pounds. If you're tall these at not be the best choice. For a shorter person like myself, I love the length. I could stand a half inch shorter but I'll make do. I could also stand for a little tighter in the butt area but that's really something working out should fix.

So, IMO, these aren't made for plus size women (I'm pretty sure they make jeggings specifically for that size woman) and if you're tall a different brand may work better. But I am absolutely in love with the look and quality. They work perfectly for me.
review image review image
22 comments108 of 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2015
I'm 5'6 weigh 170 and I meat definitely will be ordering more colors in the future. It's bee stretchy and soft.
review image
11 comment42 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2015
This is my first pair of Jeggings ever. I love skinny jeans but hate how stiff they feel when they are on all day. These are super comfortable and stretchy and they look just like jeans but without the discomfort :) I'm 5'4 120lbs, so I ordered the Sm/Medium. They fit great. I honestly don't have much more to say, I took pictures of the material and the fit. Hope this helps!
review image
0Comment38 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2014
Now these fit perfect, but the color is slightly lighter than I saw & I feel like I look naked when I wear them! Khaki jeggings, size small...I am 124lbs, 5'5".The small fit great, they are a very stretchy fabric & a great length, there is not too much extra fabric around the ankle. They aren't see through, but you can see a shadow underneath the pants. They are cute but I find they look different in appearance than the picture shows but not in a bad way, just different. I have put them on multiple times but each time I feel like I look like I'm not wearing pants & my thighs & butt seems to jiggle a lot...or maybe you can just see it better through these pants. They may look okay with a tunic but I feel another color would have looked fine. Just giving my input incase someone is unsure/undecided about sizing or color. I always read reviews before buying something, there's always a few that help :)
0Comment39 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2014
Just received these today and they fit great! I am 5'1'', 120 lbs and bought a small/medium. I can't wait to wear them out
33 comments21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 22, 2014
I bought these for my daughter, she wears a 7-8 medium and her shape is an apple bottom & her height is 5 feet. However, these jeggings were too tight on her and way too long. Size m/large did not work for her. Thank you.
0Comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2015
The picture makes these jeggings appear as they are low rise, but when I put them on, they were definitely not. I'm not sure if I have a shorter crotch area than most women? I definitely have a butt so that's not the issue. I had to pull them up pretty high in order to get rid of the uncomfortable droopy crotch area. Another issue I had is the color... I ordered the red, and when I opened the bag they were very "shiny" looking and without even putting them on I could already see the white stretchy material showing through, not exactly my style. Lastly, the little gem that is glued to the false button arrived with a crack down the middle, not a huge deal but if I'm buying something brand new I'd prefer it to not already be broken ya know? The material felt soft and nice, but I am definitely returning these and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
on September 6, 2014
Fits perfect, good material.I am 150 pounds and I bought a S/M size.It fits great.
33 comments11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2014
These fit perfect! Good quality material, and very comfortable. Looks just like jeans! Just placed an order for 3 more in different colors!
33 comments6 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse