5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic gym bag, August 6, 2013
F. Chin (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This bag is perfect for toting shoes, clothes, water bottle, even towel and toiletries with room to spare. The style is really cute and retro, and while the materials is on the thin side, I expect to be using this for years to come. Only thing I wish is for some padding on the shoulder strap, but that's no big deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gym bag, September 16, 2013
This bag is a wonderful purchase, especially for the money! I use it to take my spinning shoes to and from the gym and whatever else I need to take that day. Super light weight, color looks bright and vibrant and the adjustable long strap is great so I can throw it over my shoulder or use the top handle straps if I want to carry it that way. I am a big fan of expensive work out clothes but I didn't feel the need to spend $100+ dollars on a bag just to carry my spin shoes and towel in, and I definitely didn't need to. This bag is great, would definitely recommend to anyone who needs one and would purchase again if needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, November 15, 2013
It's a nice, medium bag,it easily can carry a full on workout outfit with shoes, a big bottle of water and a toilettery bag, it's very pretty and girly, and the material feels soft. I like

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, November 14, 2013
This is perfect for me. It holds my towels, a change of clothes, shower shoes and cosmetics, my padlock, water, protein bar with room to spare. It's great looking, the two handles are helpful, it is light weight and the price is right. Nothing left to say!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good bag., June 10, 2013
Beautiful design, perfect size. But: the fabric; is not so sturdy, kind of a little thin than expected, which also made the whole bag very light weight!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally love this bag!!, June 7, 2013
CMRLI (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a simple lightweight gym bag.
This bag is stylish, roomy but not too bulky, fits perfectly in the gym locker. Fits my workout clothes/sneakers/toiletries very nicely!

Totally love this bag for the price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gym bag, April 7, 2014
I have been searching everywhere for a reasonably priced gym bag and this bag is absolutely perfect for my needs. It's great because it's not too large, but you can still comfortably fit clothes, a toiletry bag, shoes, a water bottle (and probably a towel also). I carry it everyday and it's lightweight so I don't feel like I'm lugging an extra, heavy bag in addition to my very heavy purse. It does not have a separate compartment for sweaty cloths or sneakers, but I personally don't really need one. I have found that the bags that do have those compartments are much too bulky. This has a zipper pocket on the outside front and one inside the bag as well. For the money, I haven't found anything comparable. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, January 22, 2014
I take fitness classes on most mornings and wanted something that could fit in a small locker but was roomy enough for my work clothes, makeup, shoes, hair brushes, etc. This is it! It fits perfectly in the lockers at each of the gyms I go to, and it's super lightweight, which is nice. Also, it's adorable---retro and cute without being too loud and girly, which I love. AWESOME deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT A BOWLING BAG, January 13, 2014
So while its a great bag and my girlfriend really likes it. It is much a bowling bag as any overnight bag would be. I bought a small sheet of abs plastic from amazon and bowling ball cup to transform this into what it was supposed to be....a bowling ball bag. Loves it now though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, January 12, 2014
This bag was true to the description. It was very roomy but not too big. I use it for work and play.

Rate and Discover Movies