- Series: Pasold Studies in Textile History (Book 9)
- Hardcover: 244 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; First Edition edition (September 24, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199210624
- ISBN-13: 978-0199210626
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 0.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,237,373 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Fashion's Favourite: The Cotton Trade and the Consumer in Britain, 1660-1800 (Pasold Studies in Textile History) Hardcover – September 24, 1992
|New from||Used from|
Based on seven years of reporting from over a dozen countries, writer Tom Wainwright takes you on an extraordinary journey into the business of being a drug lord. Learn more.
More About the Author