Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fashions to Flaunt Crocheted with Noro Yarns
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 18, 2013
I do like most of the patterns in this book. The patterns can be easily adapted --I often change things around to suit my needs or who I happen to be making an item for but she does give good instructions. Have made a couple items already and no problems. I didn't use the yarn she suggested, but easily fixed with the correct size hook for the look you're going for. Same weight yarn isn't a problem and no adjustments needed.
on February 7, 2013
This book has several items in it that I would like to make. You don't usually find books that have more than one thing that you would be interested in making. I have bought yarn and am anxious to start my first project from this book. The pictures are beautiful and enticing. This book will provide me with many hours of keeping my hands busy while watching evening TV.
on March 27, 2013
This book had so many easy patterns I wanted to make, I just had to own it. I've already made the Criss-Cross Vest and it is a wonderful and unique accessory. Before I spent a lot on the Noro yarn, I made it in another sock weight yarn. I love it so much, I'll be making it again in the self-striping Noro, as suggested. The instructions are clear and the diagrams were helpful when piecing. I've also made the Chain Link Scarf and it is truly an eye-catcher. Whenever I wear it, I get many compliments. That scarf uses the Tunisian Simple Stitch, but the directions in the book for this technique wasn't detailed enough for a beginner like me. It seemed to assume a crocheter would know this unusual stitch. I had to search the Internet for instructions. That's my only complaint, otherwise I love this book and have many projects from it on my crocheting to-do list!
on July 21, 2013
I would like to make them all. Good instructions, clear and easy to read. I would highly recommend this book.
on June 13, 2013
Choosing a pattern that works well with Noro yarn color changes can be a challenge. Patterns in this book show you how the colorway will turn out when worked, and for me, that makes a big difference. Have already made a couple of items and am delighted.
on July 15, 2013
Great book. Any variegated yarn will work with these patterns. Wonderful projects. I plan to make quite a few of them for gifts.
on March 8, 2014
All the patterns in this book are made with the beautiful Noro yarns and are stylish. The skill level is intermediate which makes them just my speed and they work up quickly .
on July 23, 2015
I love Noro yarn and there are some great patterns here. I made the scarf on the cover and I love it and gets lots of compliments on it. The directions were good.
on January 12, 2014
I liked some of the patterns in the book and wanted to order it so I could make them. I would recommend this to anyone looking for some variations on new styles.
on April 19, 2013
Gorgeous, beautiful designs, specially for young and fashionable. With the instructions given, everybody interested will be able to recreate them with ease.