Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fashionwu Hot Lovely Metallic Sweet Lady Hollow Rose Flower Elastic Hair Band Headband
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 29, 2014
these looked sooo cute and i love having hair accessories. sadly, the metallic rose hair band was ridiculously tight on my head. i actually have a very small head too, so i don't know how anyone who isn't a child could wear this. i bought the silver plated crystal flower headband from the same company, and it fit wonderfully, so maybe there is just inconsistency in their products.
on February 1, 2014
First, it broke the first time I put in on. Second, it looks almost like it has a green tint in the leaves. It does not, its a bronze color. I would not have bought this if I knew how cheap it was and looked. Also, it doesn't stay on very well and is uncomfortable. I had high hopes as it looked pretty, but its nothing like the picture or description.
on March 14, 2014
This is exactly like the picture. Beautiful! But them metal loops on the bottom are quite painful. I bought this for my daughter and she loves it but can't wear it very long because it hurts her head. She also has a small head so she's not stretching it or forcing it on at all. If you have a larger head, don't buy this.
on January 21, 2015
I am very happy with this purchase! There are no missing stones or loose chains. It is a perfect size for my head, not too tight and not too loose and I don't get headaches using this headband. I have gotten many compliments from friends, family, and even strangers.
on February 15, 2014
Like all of the products this Seller offers, this is very lovely and nicely made. I have the phoenix wing headband and I love that too. I have short hair and in this headband I look like a greek goddess. I will be ordering more from these Sellers and they are very charming to deal with.
on May 13, 2014
Ya gotta know something's up when items are so cheaply priced. Sure enough, this broke off in not one, but two separate places while I was taking it out of the little bag it was delivered in. Did not even get to try it on. Don't waste your time on this.
on July 27, 2014
It's cute and pretty in theory, but quite useless in reality. I tried it on at home once or twice before I wore it out, and the leaves got caught and tangled in my hair. The link between the leaves also fell apart a few times, which I was able to fix by hooking it back together, but the last straw was the first time I wore it out. I knew it would bunch my hair as a headband, so I just wore it as a necklace, but a leaf snapped off. I just threw it out because it was too much work to try to make it work.
on July 28, 2015
You can use as headband or necklace, either way still look good. 2 things I don't like are 1) it might scratch your face when you're putting on if you don't be careful. 2) when you use for your hair and take it down after you done, those leaves can dragged or damaged your hair a little bit. But I like it!
on March 4, 2014
Delivery was a little long since its shipped from far, it looks nice but really cheap, its kind of tight, doesnt stretch much, i wore it for like 2 hours and then it broke and some of the flowers fell of as well so i would say dont waste ur money on this. I was really disappointed.
on April 14, 2014
I was so disappointed with this piece. It broke the second I took it out of the packaging and just continued to break when I tried putting it on. I wouldn't recommend it. I didn't want to even give it one star but in order to write the review I had to.