JoAnna is a very good writer. Her recipies are great, easy to find ingredients, tasty dishes and the whole family will enjoy them. I have always enjoyed all the recipies I have tried. Buy one every chance you get and you won't be sorry.
Published on April 14, 2009 by Pattihoyle

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, but NO recipes I will actually use
Had great hopes for this book as I want Cheap, Healthy and Easy meals. This seemed like the real deal. She has many suggestions that are good, but I'm not crazy about the recipes.
Published on April 13, 2011 by Mona

5.0 out of 5 stars Full range of healthy recipies that are tasty and true to the title, April 14, 2009
This review is from: Fast, Cheap, and Easy: 100 Original Recipes That Make the Cooking as Much Fun as the Eating (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 8, 2013
I have used a lot of Joanna Lund's cooking books, and always have great experiences with the recipes I try. I am never disappointed, and this one is no exception. If you're looking for a recipe book that is easy to follow, with great descriptions, and fun intros to the recipes... this book should be in your library.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, but NO recipes I will actually use, April 13, 2011