Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Subscription Length: 1 year auto-renewal|Change
Price:$5.00+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on March 9, 2014
IF you like reading LOTS AND LOTS of ads please buy this magazine. I feel ripped off and only paid $5 for the whole year. There was rarely a single article even worth reading.
HALL OF FAMEon October 21, 2009
I have tried reading this magazine a number of times - in each instance based on an article highlighted on the cover. Unfortunately, in each case I found the article to be too short, superficial, and vacuous. The magazine is just a waste of time and paper.
on April 22, 2008
I subscribed to this magazine two years ago (back when it still had some worthwhile content). I am sure I did NOT subscribe under an automatic renewal plan.

Last year I received a postcard from Fast Company. The postcard said that if I did NOT return it within two weeks then they would charge my charge card for another two year subscription- and after that, they would just continue to renew me forever.

I declined the "offer" by returning the postcard. I also phoned their customer service where, after a 15 minute wait, I cancelled my subscription.

Or so I thought- because, they just renewed (and charged) me anyway.

In my opinion, there is a word for taking from someone's charge card without explicit permission: "theft." And there is a phrase for companies (hello, AOL) that demand automatic renewal yet provide no effective way to cancel-- and that is, "deceptive business practice."

And so, the bottom line is: do you really expect to receive useful business information from a publisher who does this??
on January 7, 2016
I can not tell a page of advertisement from a page of an article!
on April 19, 2016
Amazon did a pathetic job to a fantastic magazine. The Kindle edition is hardly readable.
on December 22, 2014
For a magazine that is supposed to be cutting edge, it has one of the worst Kindle experiences out there. I may as well be reading a PDF.
on September 4, 2014
I have not received a print or digital copy of the magazine yet.
on February 7, 2014
More than 50% of this magazine is full pages ads. Its mostly about apple products and apple apps. I cancelled the subscription after the first copy. I recommend INC and Entrepreneur magazines.
on July 17, 2014
If you want magazine after magazine and article after article to focus on some rapper or pop star who started a business on the side by all means subscribe. Of the 10 or so mags I have received I would wager 5 of them had some idiotic rapper on the cover.

No thanks. I was looking for people who started their business from nothing and built it up. I was NOT interested in the latest pop queen or drug dealer who "came up".
on April 8, 2016
Brought it and most of the things are not related really regret buy it