Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Subscription Length: 1 year auto-renewalChange
Price:$5.00+ Free shipping

on January 19, 2016
I have ordered 2 years, from Nov.2014, but why after one year, I can not access it anymore? "Buy Issue" and "Subscribe" is there.
on January 7, 2016
I can not tell a page of advertisement from a page of an article!
on October 16, 2015
Great managazine for business, tech, and design and companies trying to make a difference in this world. I always learning something new.
on October 3, 2015
Great
on September 27, 2015
Excellent magazines . Worth every penny
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
They really should get 4-1/2 because while in general, I would give them 4 stars, they keep getting better, and recently, their issues have been 5 star work. Normally Wired magazine had the greatest content, but Fast Company has been trumping them lately.
on August 1, 2015
Great magazine! Love the layout and articles.
on July 15, 2015
I didn't buy this piece of crap!
0Comment0 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2015
Fast Company is a Super Great magazine. They always deliver the goods! I have no idea why it is so cheap, but I'm ok with it. No reflection of the quality, which is top notch. FC brings out compelling stories of business & humans. Reminds me of the long gone "Business 2.0" which I also loved during the dot com boom. I am fascinated by every issue. I give Fast Company my highest rating!
on May 19, 2015
I've honestly tried to like this magazine. I was sold on the concept of a magazine that blends business, technology, design, and innovation. I get to work with tech entrepreneurs daily and I'm blown away by the creativity, innovation, and cool applications of technology I see all the time. I bought a Fast Company subscription in hopes that I could find insightful articles to help me keep up to speed on the most innovative tech and the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs... and it hasn't panned out.

I've read three issues cover to cover now, and skimmed several back issue. I'm not impressed. While there are some mildly interesting articles here and there, it feels like this magazine is reaching to be relevant. Instead of introducing me to exciting new companies who are pushing the envelope with technology and innovation, it feels more like Fast Company's cover features are working hard to define "puff piece". Furthermore, Fast Company is unendingly enamored with trying to pass off pop culture icons as uber-creative-sort-of-executive-mini-tycoons. Recent back issue cover stories feature Amy Poehler, Anna Kendrick, Jared Leto, Pharrell Williams and, um, Chelsea Clinton... because *cough*... Chelsea Clinton is one we all think of as an inspiring, business-savvy, self-made, risk-taking, innovative... just let me get back to you on this one.

When Fast Company does make the effort to feature actual business executives, they often come up with 'brand new' (/sarcasm) ideas like Tim Cook being in Steve Jobs' shadow (April 2015, with yet another photo of Steve Jobs on the cover), Marissa Mayer trying to figure out what to do with Yahoo (May 2015), something about Mark Zuckerberg being secretive (August 2014), and even a vacuous interview with Cecile Richards (President of Planned Parenthood) which was entirely composed of talking points I expect you could find on any Planned Parenthood brochure . Any of those articles could have been published six months earlier or later and not have been more relevant or groundbreaking. Nobody at Fast Company takes an actual risk. To whom does Fast Company turn to wax eloquently about "design"? Apple. *sigh*

My point is, there's nothing new here. There's hardly anything interesting here. I challenge you to read this month's feature on Amy Poehler and tell me something truly interesting/useful you learned that has anything to do with business, design, technology, or innovation; the best I can come up with from the article is something about Aubrey Plaza and a lizard penis. I wish I was kidding.