4.0 out of 5 stars It got me started - so guess it's great!
Published 17 months ago by KathleenBB

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!
Very disappointed in this book. I was hoping for more recipes for the Fast Metabolism Diet but instead this had about the same amount of "Serving Suggestions" as the FMD book.
Published 5 months ago by Pam

4.0 out of 5 stars It got me started - so guess it's great!, August 20, 2013
KathleenBB (POULSBO, WA, US) - See all my reviews
I got the original "The Fast Metabolism Diet" book and also tried to download that app for shopping lists, etc. Alas, they only made one for I-phones! That book was thin on details, but my husband actually liked that fact. I read through in less than 3 hours, so that's how big it was. But, and this is saying a LOT, we were able to stay on this diet and it helped us get introduced to the food choices and preparation that would carry us through to our weight loss goals. And, while we did not lose 20 pounds in 28 days, we have lost a cumulative weight loss of 58 pounds - 30 for me and 28 for the husband - over about 4 months. That and, though we strayed off a day here and there, we have not gone BACK to a lot of the foods we had been accustomed to. We now eat a lot more fruits, vegetables, no dairy, brown rice instead of white, etc, etc. I was one to try to introduce some of the healthier grains all along, but ate them MYSELF since hubby would not. Never in my life did I expect he would LIKE eating better. And, those of you living with another know, it HAS to be a team effort. So, yeah, GET the original book, then use this for great new recipes that you can now pull up on your Kindle or borrow for FREE with Amazon PRIME... and thrive on! I also like how you can bring it with you shopping and don't need to make endless lists.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Easy, September 1, 2013
I am not a good cook nor do I enjoy being in the kitchen, but these
Recipes are easy and good tasting without spending my day making them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent companion for the Fast Metabolism Diet, July 20, 2013
E. Sondreal (Scotts Valley, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Fast Metabolism Diet Cookbook: The Wheat-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Corn-Free & Sugar-Free Cookbook (Paperback)
Haven't tried all of the recipes in the book yet, but so far, the meals I have cooked have been a big hit with the family--especially the "Individual Tortilla Pizzas." It's also nice to have the recipes organized phase by phase. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookbook, September 8, 2013
Marlene Shillington "moe" (gilbert, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I thought that the recipes were very good but the serving size off a bit but that should not stop anyone from purchasing this cookbook. It further adds to the program.

5.0 out of 5 stars the fast metanolism dietcookbook, July 20, 2013
This cookbook is for those following the Fast Metabolizm Diet. It has a lot of variety and exciting recipes. They also are listed by the phases. The recipes are very delicious.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!, August 9, 2014
it also seemed an endorsement for a line of Simply Organic spice blends which were used in a large number of recipes. A description of each spice blend main components should have been included to make those recipes usable without the purchase of those items.
There were also typo's and cut-and-paste errors such as the Coconut Pancakes with Rhubarb-Pineapple Sauce that had no pineapple but raspberries instead in the ingredients and recipe directions.
There were some more "involved" recipes with 12 or more ingredients that sound as if they have potential.
The book is organized by the FMD Phases and has no index to help find recipes by ingredient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, May 20, 2014
The Fast Metabolism book is great. I have been watching my food since I received it.
I have lost 15 pounds and I am not hungry all of the time. Even after the 28 days required
I am still eating the food. I sleep better and have lost most of my tummy fat!

5.0 out of 5 stars The timing is perfect, November 4, 2013
Until the "official" book comes out, this book gives a really good extension to the recipes already available. Well worth the price

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the Fast Metabolism Cookbook by Haylie Pomroy, December 9, 2014
I have been following the FMD for over 1 1/2 years and thought this would be a way to get a few more recipes. A few are good but some are not exact fits to the FMD so unless you are very familiar with the diet and know what is right and what is not, don't start with this book. I much prefer the actual FMD cookbook.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Diet that Doesn't Feel Like Dieting, February 12, 2014
L. Buell (United States) - See all my reviews
I've been enjoying these recipes. I got the Fast Metabolism book first so I could understand what the program was all about. Now I can easily navigate this one to get all the recipes I need. And the preparation and ingredients are simple enough that you don't have to be a gourmet chef to follow them. I don't feel as if I am 'on a diet'. As one who has a really hard time losing weight, I find this program simple, satisfying, and very easy to follow. The rotation aspect of it makes it easy to stay with. Not one where you eat only one thing and skip anything you like. You spend two days on one thing, two days on another and three days on a much less rigorous plan. Even if you are getting tired of whatever you're on, don't worry--it won't last long. Very motivating.