4.0 out of 5 stars It got me started - so guess it's great!
Published 10 months ago by KathleenBB

3.0 out of 5 stars Cookbook
Published 9 months ago by Christine Swain

4.0 out of 5 stars It got me started - so guess it's great!, August 20, 2013
KathleenBB (POULSBO, WA, US) - See all my reviews
I got the original "The Fast Metabolism Diet" book and also tried to download that app for shopping lists, etc. Alas, they only made one for I-phones! That book was thin on details, but my husband actually liked that fact. I read through in less than 3 hours, so that's how big it was. But, and this is saying a LOT, we were able to stay on this diet and it helped us get introduced to the food choices and preparation that would carry us through to our weight loss goals. And, while we did not lose 20 pounds in 28 days, we have lost a cumulative weight loss of 58 pounds - 30 for me and 28 for the husband - over about 4 months. That and, though we strayed off a day here and there, we have not gone BACK to a lot of the foods we had been accustomed to. We now eat a lot more fruits, vegetables, no dairy, brown rice instead of white, etc, etc. I was one to try to introduce some of the healthier grains all along, but ate them MYSELF since hubby would not. Never in my life did I expect he would LIKE eating better. And, those of you living with another know, it HAS to be a team effort. So, yeah, GET the original book, then use this for great new recipes that you can now pull up on your Kindle or borrow for FREE with Amazon PRIME... and thrive on! I also like how you can bring it with you shopping and don't need to make endless lists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent companion for the Fast Metabolism Diet, July 20, 2013
E. Sondreal (Scotts Valley, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Fast Metabolism Diet Cookbook: The Wheat-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Corn-Free & Sugar-Free Cookbook (Paperback)
Haven't tried all of the recipes in the book yet, but so far, the meals I have cooked have been a big hit with the family--especially the "Individual Tortilla Pizzas." It's also nice to have the recipes organized phase by phase. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Easy, September 1, 2013
I am not a good cook nor do I enjoy being in the kitchen, but these
Recipes are easy and good tasting without spending my day making them.

5.0 out of 5 stars the fast metanolism dietcookbook, July 20, 2013
This cookbook is for those following the Fast Metabolizm Diet. It has a lot of variety and exciting recipes. They also are listed by the phases. The recipes are very delicious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookbook, September 8, 2013
Marlene Shillington "moe" (gilbert, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I thought that the recipes were very good but the serving size off a bit but that should not stop anyone from purchasing this cookbook. It further adds to the program.

5.0 out of 5 stars The timing is perfect, November 4, 2013
Until the "official" book comes out, this book gives a really good extension to the recipes already available. Well worth the price

3.0 out of 5 stars Cookbook, October 3, 2013
I liked the concept of different eating phases to kickstart a sluggish metabolism. I found the recipes very simple and quick to make which appealed to me. They were very tasty and I don't think there was one that I really hated although some I may not make again. The biggest problems I found were 1) the repetition. The first phase had so much chicken I got sick of it. The spices and foods used didn't offer a great variety. 2) The other issue was that I found some foods unappealing for breakfast. I am not going to get up in the morning and eat chicken breasts, flounder or hamburgers. So, I just found it lacking creativity. However, I am glad I bought it. There are recipes I will continue to use and after 2 weeks on this diet I lost 3 lbs. I was satisfied and genuinely enjoyed many of the meals. The price is cheap enough so yes, I would recommend it to those who want to begin a new way of eating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, May 20, 2014
The Fast Metabolism book is great. I have been watching my food since I received it.
I have lost 15 pounds and I am not hungry all of the time. Even after the 28 days required
I am still eating the food. I sleep better and have lost most of my tummy fat!

3.0 out of 5 stars another diet book, September 2, 2013
Sherron Bowyer (Bushnell, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
Has good info and recipes. Most of the info is on the net also. I was interested in the recipes which are delious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, August 22, 2013
I loved the recipes in this book and love the way I am eating clean and losing weight. Thank you for the help.

$9.95 $8.96