Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

on November 9, 2012
I love this app. Have it on my phone as well and use the website on my computer. I've never felt strongly enough about an app to review but I LOVE this. Search by category, search by ingredient, and mark recipes for quick reference later. I keep my kindle in the kitchen because I also use blogs and evernote for recipes, and now this is a staple for my weekly meal planning. Never had any tech issues and I can always find something new to try with the random ingredients I have on hand. Love it!
on November 5, 2012
I am only giving this a 1 because there is no zero. When I tried to download it, my Kindle Fire Hd froze up. I rebooted and tried to re-download it, but Amazon says I already purchased it and I should go to my app store to download it, but the app store says it has already been downloaded. I submitted a problem ticket and asked for a refund, but Amazon said sorry, you are SOL, we don't refund for apps. I guess that means I would have to try to buy it again and risk the same thing happening. It's too bad I won't be wasting my money to do that, because it was exactly the kind of app I would use all the time. <sigh>
on September 2, 2012
I really like this app on my ipod but for some reason the login button is not working tor kindle fire! please fix ad I would like to see my saved recipes.I really like this app.
on September 18, 2013
Paleo....where have you been for the last 10 years. I've tried so many other diets and finally I have found one that makes such perfect sense and is so easy to follow. The recipes in this book are so delicious and simple to make. All it takes is having the proper food in your fridge and desire to change your eating habits. You will SEE and FEEL and difference in the first week of giving up sugar (you won't miss it) and grains (you will find other options). This diet does not leave you with a big void. It fills everything you might miss with healthy alternatives. And there will be pancakes and muffins and chocolate. A great way to eat and live.
on June 6, 2013
Cannot log in via the app; the app crashes (using a Galaxy S3 and android tablet). So, if you come across a recipe you'd like to add to favorites, you can't. Purchased through Amazon; Google's play store has a different version number but don't know if it's fixed.
on June 3, 2013
This book is far from Paleo. Milk products in many recipes and Paleo is dairy free. Not sure how or why this can be advertised as it is??
on March 30, 2013
Many wonderful recipes for those who don't want to eat grains or gluten! Easy to navigate and with good categories of recipes to choose from! Well done site!
on January 21, 2013
I have been trying to eat paleo style now for about 2 weeks. Owning a Kindle Fire, I have bought several paleo books and apps Some good and some not so much. This is by far the most informative...... for only a buck. This app is now my favorite source for MANY diverse Paleo recipes! I can't say enough for the amount of recipes that you have access to for the price of a cup of coffee. Unbelievably awesome! No problems with download.
on December 29, 2012
I got super excited yet sceptical about this app because of the mixed reviews so I decided to give it a try. It won't login sooo annoying. I doesn't recognize my password. I try and try and nothing...
on January 20, 2014
I purchased this app because I liked the website. App keeps crashing when I try to log in or save a recipe under favorites. Also is very slow when doing ingredient searches. Please fix.