Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on April 16, 2013
Favorite child hood show besides the Flintstones. One day while watching What's Happening and Dwayne enters the hang out burger joint they frequented and said "Hey Hey Hey" I'm like hey Fat Albert. I wonder if that's on DVD. Found it. Played it. Loved it!!
on November 18, 2010
The original twelve episodes of this epic series, from the genuises of Bill Cosby, Lou Scheimer, and the crew at Filmation Associates. Yes, at least two of these episodes even feature that elusive "duck" character (apparently, a pet of Russel's) that was seen during the initial opening credits from the 1972-'73 seasons. Sure some of the production material used in this DVD release include the iconic "Filmation Presents" bumpers (meaning that they used the syndicated, reran versions of the episodes from the '80s where they added an additional moral segment after the musical number to make the episode roughly two minutes longer). Still, the Junkyard Band's all back again to teach a new generation or allow old fans to revisit lessons about the consequences of lying and playing pranks and to use creativity and be careful who you put up on a pedestal as a hero.

"HEY, HEY, HEY; buy yours at the right price TODAY!"
on February 11, 2010
I got more fatherly advice from Bill Cosby while watching this cartoon than I did from my own father. I would recommend this show to anyone with children, especially if the family is not so, er, ah, pale.
on May 30, 2015
Fat Albert is a great show for kids of all ages. I watched it as a child and now my two boys LOVE it as well. They can watch it for hours. The lessons taught are still relevant for today's generations.
on March 29, 2014
I loved the show when I was a kid. There were so many great messages for the time: diversity, acceptance, truth, and respect. This was all packaged in lovable characters and side splitting humor. I am overjoyed that my kids love this collection as much as I do.
on March 29, 2016
My daughter loved the entire series and enjoyed watching it repeatedly. She understood the messages that were delivered in each episode. However it appears that the cartoon is no longer free and you have to either rent it. It was previously free through Amazon Prime.
on August 19, 2011
This is awesome! This show is very good, so good that I wanted to share this fun filled show with our children. I wanted our children to see just how awesome this show is. They love Fat Albert! Yip-pie!

In these days and times, if you can keep your children interested in good clean fun shows and activities, you are doing them and your self a favor.. I love to find our children great fun movies and other items to watch.

This fun filled series comes with two DVD's and one CD with songs. The quality of this series is crisp! I am so happy that we made this purchase. And now the price is way lower than what we paid. So now is the time to add this series to your movie library! You will not be disappointed.

You can order your copy now and make it a great movie night with family and friends!

It's time to make your purchase and enjoy this great clean family fun.

Well back to Fat Albert.
on February 28, 2015
Absolutely wonderful. When I watch them it just brings back sentimental feelings of nostalgia. It was sure a better time back then, and the cartoons were actually funny, as well as educational. Fat Albert and the Cosby kids remind you of an era when all kids had to do was have fun and be kids.
on August 14, 2014
Was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid, now my 2.5 y.o. literally SCREAMS "Fat Albert! Fat Albert!" whenever we turn on the Prime network. He almost has the words to the theme song down, too. A trip down memory lane for me, and a reminder that not all of the shows from the 70's were inane junk. This one had a theme, a lesson, and a song. I always wanted to build one(or all!) of the gang's instruments....
on March 1, 2013
My son got me this for Christmas and I loved it. Took me back to my childhood where I would watch Fat Albert every Saturday morning (him and the Pink Panther). I loved the lessons learned each episode would convey, whether is was the message of kindness, tolerance or just doing right by others. Something I think is missing from cartoons today. I watched this the other day with my 23 year old son and it reminded me that were never too old to enjoy fond memories of our youth.