5.0 out of 5 stars One of my - I mean the kids' - favorite toys!
I have five children (4yrs, 3yrs, 20mo and 5mo old twins) and this is one of the most played with toys in the playroom by ALL of my kids. I love the colors and concept and they love to stack, sort and roll them.

Published 17 months ago by mom-of-three-boys&twin-girls

2.0 out of 5 stars My 8 month old broke it
Published 12 months ago by Kristen

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my - I mean the kids' - favorite toys!, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Fat Brain Toys Tobbles Neo (Baby Product)

The ONLY thing I wish were different is I think the bottoms of each "ball" should have a little flat part so you could stack without the blue base.

2.0 out of 5 stars My 8 month old broke it, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Fat Brain Toys Tobbles Neo (Baby Product)
I was very excited to receive this item as we had played with it, at a specialty store in town, and my daughter loved it. The design is fabulous. I love how the pieces balance together to form different shapes. My baby knocked the tower down and the blue piece broke in half along the seem. It landed on carpet only having fallen a few inches. It's very disappointing. We're still using it without the blue piece but since it was one of the bigger bottom pieces the tower is now much smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my 16-month-olds favorites, March 26, 2013
This review is from: Fat Brain Toys Tobbles Neo (Baby Product)
My daughter got it for Christmas a little after she turned 1 year old and it has been one of her favorites ever since! She loves to knock them over and as she has gotten older has learned to stack them - the weighed bottoms make it easy - they don't have to be put on exactly correct OR in the right order. Very fun to play with and looks nice enough that I leave it out on her toy bookcase along with some wooden toys.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, January 6, 2014
Bobbie Mohney (Clarendon, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fat Brain Toys Tobbles Neo (Baby Product)
This toy was said to be one of the hottest toys for 2 year olds, I felt it was way to young, it is really small and I would not recommend this product to this age group, this toy is for much younger kids, wish I had ordered it early because it would not have been my gift, I would have sent it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars A favorite toy in my house, February 20, 2013
Becky W (Boise, Idaho) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fat Brain Toys Tobbles Neo (Baby Product)
My 12 mos old son loves these. At first he just carried them around, but lately he's been stacking them and will spend a lot of time playing with this toy. They are well made and even I like playing with them sometimes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very clever toy, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Fat Brain Toys Tobbles Neo (Baby Product)
I had a hard time letting my granddaughter play with this toy...I was having too good a time playing with it myself. Fun to build with, fun to roll the strangely shaped balls and watch them wobble. I bought another as a gift for a baby because I thought it was such a versatile and clever toy

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 13, 2014
This review is from: Fat Brain Toys Tobbles Neo (Baby Product)
So much fun! My son loves it too, when I let him have a turn playing with it that is!

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch out-- hard, weighted plastic projectiles!, November 29, 2013
This review is from: Fat Brain Toys Tobbles Neo (Baby Product)
Great concept, great design. The upper, lighter portion of each Tobble is smooth plastic, and the lower portion is rubberized to grip the next piece in the stack.

The one problem we have is that a toddler who likes to stack things also likes to throw things, and the Tobbles are pretty hefty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, whimsical, and fun, April 25, 2013
This review is from: Fat Brain Toys Tobbles Neo (Baby Product)
I have 2 kids (9mo and 3 yrs) both like playing with this odd little toy. The bright colors is fun for both ages. My oldest kid likes to destroy the tower more than anything....

4.0 out of 5 stars Tobbles Neo, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Fat Brain Toys Tobbles Neo (Baby Product)
My one-year-old grandson enjoys playing with the set that he received for Christmas. The pieces are easy for his small hands to handle.

Fat Brain Toys Tobbles Neo