Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fat Daddio's 60-Piece Polycarbonate Master Pastry Tube Set with Hinged Box
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 24, 2013
I bought this to go with Fat Daddio's 4-piece Coupler Set, and Fat Daddio's 15 3/4 inch Silicone Pastry Bag. The tips fit with the coupler well, they are fairly easy to clean, they yield good results. I have used them for buttercream, merinque, and melted chocolate. I have been pleased with all of the results. I love the variety, and have been able to find a tip for all of my purposes. I am not a professional, just an enthusiastic baker. I like these better than my wilton tips, because they let you see through the tip. You can see when it's coming out, if it is clogged, or if there is an air bubble. Which leads to less surprises, and less mess.
on July 13, 2013
I like these because I hate cleaning out the metal tips these clean up nicely and don't rust. Lets face it if you step on one its gone, but if you step on a metal one it's hard to ever get it back to the original shape anyway. The wilton couplers do not fit on these.
on October 9, 2013
I am gearing up for our annual cupcake war over the holidays. My 16 year old granddaughter loves the new tools I have purchased. My youngest daughter says she is going to win the prize. I am looking forward to sharing these pastry tubes along with the coupler set and new silicon bags I purchased. Because I am retired, I can practice more than they can.
on January 17, 2015
I really love these tips! Easy to clean and no need to worry about bending the prongs. One thing I would mention is that you would need the fat daddios coupler. Wilton brand won't work with these.
on June 26, 2014
I am not a fan of the plastic tips. They hold icing and they do not fit the couplers I already had. Shipper sent them quickly and they arrived in great condition.
on August 9, 2012
haven't use this set yet, but they do work with the coupler (Fat Daddio's 4-Piece Coupler Set). the tip doesn't seem to have a # for reference.